PC Peripherals Looking for a 65% wireless mechanical keyboard.

Looking for one to use with my tablet, I think those are called 65% where they are slightly bigger than 60% keebs to accomodate dedicated arrow keys and a few extra keys. I use arrow keys quite a lot so I need them separated.
I forgot to mention budget, and I don't know how to edit posts . 5k is my budget

Last edited:
With your constraints and budget. There are two options that I can think of. One is Royal Kludge RK61 (60%). It's quite popular and even though its 60% it has arrow keys but do make sure to check if all the keys you want are on it. The another would be a number of keyboards by Reddragon that are around 5k, I don't have much knowledge about them so can't say much. I would say go for RK61 if it fits your use-case otherwise you can look at reddragon keyboards.

With your constraints and budget. There are two options that I can think of. One is Royal Kludge RK61 (60%). It's quite popular and even though its 60% it has arrow keys but do make sure to check if all the keys you want are on it. The another would be a number of keyboards by Reddragon that are around 5k, I don't have much knowledge about them so can't say much. I would say go for RK61 if it fits your use-case otherwise you can look at reddragon keyboards.
Are you not mistaking RK61 with some other keyboard, because as I can see the arrow keys are not standalone, they are part of alt, fn and other keys.

Looking for one to use with my tablet, I think those are called 65% where they are slightly bigger than 60% keebs to accomodate dedicated arrow keys and a few extra keys. I use arrow keys quite a lot so I need them separated.
I forgot to mention budget, and I don't know how to edit posts . 5k is my budget
I know you are on good budget still suggesting just check if you like or not personally using this one so recommending Portronics Hydra 10. This comes around 2 to 2.5k has Jiaxin switches 3 options (red/blue/brown). Bluetooth, 2.4ghz wireless & type c connectivity (3 devices connection) 1000Mah battery.
Overall good option considering budget & 65% keyboard.

I know you are on good budget still suggesting just check if you like or not personally using this one so recommending Portronics Hydra 10. This comes around 2 to 2.5k has Jiaxin switches 3 options (red/blue/brown). Bluetooth, 2.4ghz wireless & type c connectivity (3 devices connection) 1000Mah battery.
Overall good option considering budget & 65% keyboard.
I will also suggest you this one if you want a solid keyboard in budget if you don't want hot swappable switches and software support .

All mechanical keyboards are solid anyway..

If you are willing to put 5k budget, RK is the one that gets recommended mostly.
That's a very vague statement my friend, all mechanical keyboards are not make equal, i pride myself on being a keyboard enthusiast and ive seen some boards die in less than a few weeks and others surviving for years

As for the op for a budget of 5k i would suggest a rk g68 that is available on a few sits like neomacro and genesis pc (might also be available on meckeys but afaik it was just the wired version)
Also the rk71 is a good option but has a uncommon layout and the keycap compatibility might be a tough with generic sets

All mechanical keyboards are solid anyway..
That's a very vague statement my friend, all mechanical keyboards are not make equal, i pride myself on being a keyboard enthusiast and ive seen some boards die in less than a few weeks and others surviving for years
Bro I meant this literally. I didn't find any liquid or gaseous mechanical keyboards.

As for the op for a budget of 5k i would suggest a rk g68 that is available on a few sits like neomacro and genesis pc (might also be available on meckeys but afaik it was just the wired version)
Also the rk71 is a good option but has a uncommon layout and the keycap compatibility might be a tough with generic sets
Yikes! Which board did you see die in weeks frost?

Back