Looking for a Budget PC Headphone for gaming

arghya139

Disciple
I have Asus Xonar Sound card
Looking to buy a Headphone within 2000 for Gaming
I know its very tight budget but thats what I can spare atm.

Have you used this one personally? How is it?

I have a deep distrust of any one or any brands that rewrite "au" or "awe" as "o".

Also, personally, marketing anything as a "DJ headphone" makes me think the brand doesn't really know what they're doing and just trying marketing gimmicks.
Nope never used Tbh
Just sent through with a lot of reviews and people are speaking good things about it.
The cushion ans size of the cup seems pretty nice as well

Have you used this one personally? How is it?

I have a deep distrust of any one or any brands that rewrite "au" or "awe" as "o".

Also, personally, marketing anything as a "DJ headphone" makes me think the brand doesn't really know what they're doing and just trying marketing gimmicks.
i actually am using their "studio pro 50" rn, and they really punch way above their weight, i was skeptical at first too, but they delivered perfectly, the highs are bright, mids are clear and low end is where it really shines, the bass+sub bass is just perfect and doesnt overshadow other frequencies, with a little eq tuning i easily rate them above the overhyped m50x's

Its a bit costlier but I bought Samson SR 950 (it also goes by Superlux something outside) for 3k and its going strong for 6 years, only replaced wires. I'd suggest that or SR 850 though cost should be higher now

Forget the "gaming" part and get yourself a decent headphone with a mic. Or even an IEM if you are okay with them. Nowadays "Gaming" branded headphones especially those affordable ones are thrash. My last "gaming headphone" was the Corsair V1300 about 7-8 years ago. It was really good. I paid 2.7k for it.

Back