Looking for a laptop . Budget 40k . Please help !

karthikus

Disciple
Hi guyz ! I am a hardcode gamer and a techie looking out for a good laptop .

BUdget: MAXXXXXX 40k
Usability: In the order of priority
1. Programming
2. Games/Browsing
3. Movies
Display : >=14 Inches
Battery : Atleast 5-6 Hours

I browsed through the forum and found out Vostro laptops and Dell 14r/15r laptops. Are they worth buying?
For me service should be good. So i am so-so with Acer and asus(Honestly i don't know anything about Acer and Asus servicing.. But AFAIK Dell is good).

Please suggest me some good laptops. (payable with EMI option is preferred)

Hi,

Dell laptops are the best in market. But as per your requirement and budget you cannot get a good deal for Dell laptops.

Sony's laptops are good and have better display than Dell.

I think you should go for Sony VPCEA46FG/B. Its has all you need and one thing I noticed about sony laptops, they don't over heat.

You can get good deals on sites like Flipkart.. ..

:)

And how s vostro series from dell

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump :) Had a look @ Sony VAIO E series. Looking good ! Any suggestions ?

Vaio E series looks good, but build quality of Vostro is slightly better.

E series is more VFM.

Sent from Galaxy S2

i'm also looking for a laptop under 40k. Which is better option Sony E series or Asus K series.

I mean the build quality and Display quality.

Guyz please pour in u r suggestions.

In the dell series i ve shortlisted vostro and also inspiron 14r. How abt the display of these models. And is asus better than dell in build quality and service? If yes which is the best model in asus wit best display?

karthikus said:
Asus is a no go? And how about Sony performance and Service when compared to dell

I have no idea about performance of Asus laptops. Sony performance and service is as good as Dell. In-fact you can find Sony service stations locally.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

zacharia said:
i'm also looking for a laptop under 40k. Which is better option Sony E series or Asus K series.

I mean the build quality and Display quality.

Build quality of Sony laptops is very good. And you cannot compare Sony's display quality to any other laptop, its top notched. :)

Hi, i have a dell xps 15, L502x model with i7 sandy brige , 6 gb ram ddr3 , 9 cell battery, 10 months old, got 3 yrs accidental care..backlite key board, and 9 cell battery ( in excellent condition)

Check my classified listing

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Asus X53SC-SX536D is also a good choice... (intel i5 2.4GHz, 1GB Nvidia GT 520M, 4GB DDR3, 750GB HDD, USB3.0, HDMi port)... it would cost aroung 36-37k...[/font]

Back