Monitors Looking For a Monitor

Dell S2216H 22" LED IPS -9000.
I'd seen your post on another thread and was tempted to go for it... But I'd like to know if there are any cheaper LED ones if not an IPS....
Btw how about LG 22MP67VQ 22 Inch LED IPS LED Monitor? I'd physically seen it, and it was just awesome... Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'd seen your post on another thread and was tempted to go for it... But I'd like to know if there are any cheaper LED ones if not an IPS....
Btw how about LG 22MP67VQ 22 Inch LED IPS LED Monitor? I'd physically seen it, and it was just awesome... Any suggestions?
LG 24MP77HM 24" LED IPS -13000.

Both the panels are good enough. You won't notice a difference in the color quality just because its an IPS/TN/VA panel.

However, IPS displays have an advantage when it comes to viewing angles. I have a 4 year old non-IPS AOC 22" tv that I use as a monitor. It looks dim when viewed with eye level below the level of TV, which is how I watch the movies and series from my bed.

Hey thanks for the explanation... Kinda helped understand it better...

Both the panels are good enough. You won't notice a difference in the color quality just because its an IPS/TN/VA panel.

However, IPS displays have an advantage when it comes to viewing angles. I have a 4 year old non-IPS AOC 22" tv that I use as a monitor. It looks dim when viewed with eye level below the level of TV, which is how I watch the movies and series from my bed.

I think i'll go for the IPS as i have not decided on the table and chair setup... Anyways thanks for the suggestion...

So what monitor you have bought?
Nothing yet... Monday is my payday, so immediately order or buy locally (if price hike is not too much) a LG 22MP67VQ 22 Inch LED IPS LED.... If anyone can suggest a 23" IPS monitor in the same price range or somewhere under 2k, then i might look for it too...

Nothing yet... Monday is my payday, so immediately order or buy locally (if price hike is not too much) a LG 22MP67VQ 22 Inch LED IPS LED.... If anyone can suggest a 23" IPS monitor in the same price range or somewhere under 2k, then i might look for it too...

Snapdeal Rs. 9,454 + Additional 10% OFF if pay with Yes Bank Debit Card

Amazon 8990/-

Do let me know/update/Pm it's performance --- specially on Text front.

Thanks for reply :)

So finally you settled with LG
Yeah.... He was offering the LG 22MP58VQ & LG 22MP67VQ for 8.5k and the dell for around 9.3k... I'd physically seen all the monitors at other local stores... Performance wise they looked similar and LG had a few funky stuff like split screen and reader mode... But i opted for LG because they looked just freaking good (And they have 3 input video connections)... Anyways he'll get both the LG monitors and i can choose them... He said he'd deliver in a few days....

Back