Monitors Looking For a Monitor

Yeah.... He was offering the LG 22MP58VQ & LG 22MP67VQ for 8.5k and the dell for around 9.3k... I'd physically seen all the monitors at other local stores... Performance wise they looked similar and LG had a few funky stuff like split screen and reader mode... But i opted for LG because they looked just freaking good (And they have 3 input video connections)... Anyways he'll get both the LG monitors and i can choose them... He said he'd deliver in a few days....

Did you went through DELL S2216H Monitor... how was it with Text ?

Hey, Sorry i was ill so i could not update any sooner... I got the LG 22MP58VQ... It looked alright but since i was only going to use a single monitor setup i thought i'd get this one rather than the LG 22MP67VQ... @Emperor how do you want me test the reader mode? There are 2 reader modes.... Also i couldnt check out the Dell as the vendor had already sold it...

Everyone thank you for helping me buy the monitor...

Hey, Sorry i was ill so i could not update any sooner... I got the LG 22MP58VQ... It looked alright but since i was only going to use a single monitor setup i thought i'd get this one rather than the LG 22MP67VQ... @Emperor how do you want me test the reader mode? There are 2 reader modes.... Also i couldnt check out the Dell as the vendor had already sold it...

Hi,

I bought Dell S2216H and it's very bad for Text (no issue with Text Producing but background is with certain white/grey spot and it really bothered me all time).

Big NO for person who use lots of text (typing, reading, word etc.)

ONLY Best for Movies & Gaming.

Even mine seems to be the same kind... As when i'm in Reader Mode 1 it screen looks like i've turned on f.lux... But in Reader Mode 2, It goes greyscale with minimal colour... Only the brightest can be seen in colour... But reading was quite OK in this mode... Also i read your thread about the rma providing refurbished monitor, did it get resolved?

^i meant that i was comfortable playing on it but not so much reading... btw i did not see any spots you mentioned (Its grey as a whole)...

Back