Looking for a PC Case

Mann

Adept
I am looking for a PC case with 9 or more FULL-HEIGHT EXPANSION SLOTS.
Have 3 GPU's of 3lots each to fit.
Any/All suggestions are welcome.

This is the best I could find

Last edited:
I looking for a PC case with 9 or more FULL-HEIGHT EXPANSION SLOTS.
Have 3 GPU's of 3lots each to fit.
Ann/All suggestions are welcome.

Go For It :happy:
I am using Thermaltake The Tower 900 Snow Edition
Note:
For 3 GPU's you may need an E-ATX Motherboard or Depending on the thickness of each of your GPU's also an ATX may work too.

Apart from that and Fractal XL series there are these you can consider-
Phanteks Enthoo pro 2 Server edition
Thermaltake Core W100 / W200 Dual PC
Deepcool CH780 for liquid cooled build (Phanteks one is better IMO)
Lian Li Evo XL cases as you can fit two horizontally and one upright.

You can also use that Lian Li upright kit on regular wide cases.
SAVE_20231201_153150.jpg

Most full towers should have 9 expansion slots. I know Fractal Define 7 XL has for sure.
Thanks, it 3 times as expensive as the one I have mentioned.

which MB are u using for 3 GPUs?
It has 3 x 8 lanes of PCIe4

Go For It :happy:
Thanks
Lian Li Evo XL cases as you can fit two horizontally and one upright
I like it

I wonder what kind of exposure does TE gets products online.
Because this guy just incresed the price of AeroCool Tor Pro case by 1k since I mentioned that case here.
Coincidence much?

Because this guy just incresed the price of AeroCool Tor Pro case by 1k since I mentioned that case here.
Coincidence much?
Coincidence yeah. TE is an old site and not well known, and on top of that someone from that very specific website reading your post from so many and changing the price.. yeah nah

That's not true, I've found that TE has very impressive ranking on Google for a lot of search results, some manufactures even link to discussion threads here on their blogs.

Threads and posts have brought in non-English speaking members simply because the topics we have here are promoted by Google in their search results. A couple of years ago, I got all of my chia/xch clients from a single thread here that devolved into a flame war and ended with a member deactivating his account. I still miss him sometimes.

Side note, the forum search here ignores three character words so Google is often much better for finding discussions and topics and even FS threads.

People on Indian reddit think TE is a very exclusive community to get accepted into and that FS deals are all scooped up by the mods, and 'normal people' don't have a chance.

It's well into the dark hours of the night right now and there are over 800 lurkers online browsing through the discussions:

Screenshot_2023-12-13-02-28-15-152_com.microsoft.emmx-edit.jpg

TE's niche and SEO makes it a gold mine for lurkers, crawlers, indexers and bots.

Coincidence much?

It's a classic tactic. Watching where referrals are coming from and adjust price if you're anticipating demand. A single click is enough to show up in the analytics and stand out. This particular seller is well regarded with the younger gaming crowd since they primarily sell decently spec'ed systems.

If you don't want this to happen in the future, don't link but share a screen shot instead.

Last edited:
This website is known to well-established dealers in Nehru Place, New Delhi. One of them sold some Bitcoin Miners on here, back in 2014.

Back