Budget 10-15K Looking for a phone for my dad

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Looking for a phone for my dad
He is retired
Wish to Have a phone with good display, good battery
Loud ringer and louder speaker as he watches news and youtube
Should have good modem ro catch signals as his room doest have great jio coverage.

Phone should have option to optimize as he tends to click here and there and all kinds of notifications keep popping up at his phone.

6gb ram and atleast 128gb or more storage,
A good camera can be a bonus but a snappy fast and optimised os phone is definitely the need

Thanks

Have bought g40 fusion for dad
He is happy with it
Personally I found it good in all Regards but one
The shape is more elongated and the width has been reduced.. Otherwise it has nice screen, decent backup and a clutterfree interface.

same problem, 95 years hearing impaired India. too many suggestions confusing. most important loud ringtone and loud voice chat (also to abroad and whatsapp) . other parameters less important. prefer shortlist of 3 or 4 phones

same problem, 95 years hearing impaired India. too many suggestions confusing. most important loud ringtone and loud voice chat (also to abroad and whatsapp) . other parameters less important. prefer shortlist of 3 or 4 phones
Don't want to sound rude but a loud ringtone for a young person might still be considered low for a hearing impaired person. I would suggest to visit an offline store to get a better idea about the loudness of the speaker and ringtone.
Unfortunately, the brand I want to suggest doesn't have an offline presence (Motorola.)

Back