Looking for a Plagiarism checker tool

blueren

Adept
Hi Folks,

I'm working on my final year dissertation and am looking for a good plagiarism checking tool to make sure I'm not missing citations, links and very importantly, missing out on paraphrasing certain parts that I'm relying on from other legitimate sources. I've tried the online tools available but surprisingly, they seem to grade me with 100% uniqueness, even though I tried copy pasting directly from the source. This is very suspicious and I'd rather not take any such chances.

Is there anyone here who's aware of any reliable proof reading and plagiarism checking SW that I could run my work through?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for this. One other question. The plagiarism check tools are stating that my bibliography section is plagiarized. :| I can't obviously find ways to reinvent names of books and authors. This should be fine, right?

Thanks for this. One other question. The plagiarism check tools are stating that my bibliography section is plagiarized. :| I can't obviously find ways to reinvent names of books and authors. This should be fine, right?
Haha. It's funny you even have to ask this. Of course, you can't reinvent names of books. The software is just being thorough.

Back