.: Looking for a Quick Sale Asus M2a-VM + Zebby powersupply + 17" LG CRT:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1nD

Adept
Selling a almost new..hardly used asus m2a-vm motherboard,had got it as temporary motherboard when my M2N-e had gone for RMA..but soon got m2n-e in couple of days and thus didnt use m2a-vm after that :p So it was lying in my cupboard hoping to get some use as had planned to make htpc but didnt want anymore and so looking for quick sale..

The motherboard has loads of warranty period remaining

PRICE : Rs. 2500/-

Zebby power supply it is brandnew as it had came back from RMA/replacement and is not been used since then, PSU is 6 months old 400watts spick and span condition :)

PRICE : Rs.500/-

Looking for local sell only from mumbai,anyone intrested can pick it from my place ;)
Also i m selling these coz i m desperately in need of cash :(

sangram said:
I still am. Use email pls, my PM is disabled for some more time.

i got this :(

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
n bikey sorry for that bump..in need of cash to renew my net pack so want it bit quick ;)

will let you know on the m2a-vm in a day or 2- i might need one more. :)

Can you please PM me more details on the mobo- date of purchase, name of dealer, warranty left, ...

^^ sorry abhee24 was busy so couldnt check your pm and update this thread earlier :( but as for now geek_ashish had pmed me before and he is buying the motherboard... most probably today itself...So i guess this one is sold just waiting for transaction to happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back