Looking for best bluetooth headset!!

with my LG,I got best deal,In fact i got 3 for price of one plantronics.

It was ordered over newegg.

this is how i did in lg,

connect one then their is some sequence of keys,it again get in conncectivity mode for second phone.

search from second phone and you are connected after entering default code 0000.

enjoy your bt freedom.

Buy the plantronics 925, it is actually better than the 975. in the 975, the corners chip off and then it looks bad. plus, plantronics offers two year doorstep replacement in India. Have fun, i have been a customer for 4 years now.

axeman said:
Buy the plantronics 925, it is actually better than the 975. in the 975, the corners chip off and then it looks bad. plus, plantronics offers two year doorstep replacement in India. Have fun, i have been a customer for 4 years now.
Thanks for the info. 925 is out of stock on letsbuy plus it does not have led display for battery than 975. Which one are you using. I am looking for a one which can connect 2 phones . Are there anyother model better than them.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Guys a small question regarding B Headset.

When phone is placed near the head during call, the head gets exposed to phone radiation..

Do we also get exposed to radiation if we use a headset(keeping phone 3-4 foot away)? Cuz it also works on wireless signals...

Need a good bluetooth headset for watching sitcoms, music from laptop..
and ofc for receiving the fone calls. Basically an audiphile's wish come true.

Do suggest me in the IEM and the Headset category pls..

Budget: 3.5k is the first barrier. Would like to settle for this price range.
Other suggestions are welcome too. Will try to raise the budget if the need be.

Back