Looking for defy replacement

rusty4ever

Disciple
I am using Motorola Defy (with red lens), one of my friend is offering me 12k(I bought it for 14.5k) for my year old defy, as I never intended to sell my defy for a year more or so, I am now confused about what to do. I really loved my defy. Should I accept his offer

I am 6'2 guy with large hands comfortable enough to use Note. If I accept his offer, I can stretch my budget up to Galaxy Note for my next purchase. so what are my other choices. have to take my decision till next week.

thank you in advance

12k is awesome deal bro
<

12k for old Defy ! definitely sell it man !!

If you can wait only till next week then grab Note, its perfect right now ... But if u can wait 2-3 months then wait for Galaxy S III or the quad core phones tht most probably will be announced at MWC ...

If you love Defy and dont need an upgrade urgently, i think you should stick with it
<
, anyway if you want to upgrade sell it now and and go for Lumia 800, you will love it, future is windows phone
<

sell it.. and wait before you buy your next one..

since you're already thinking of upgrades, this is the time..

12k is sweet, you won't be able to get that much out of it later..

I am 6'2 guy with large hands comfortable enough to use Note. If I accept his offer, I can stretch my budget up to Galaxy Note for my next purchase.

GSNote is no doubt a great phone. But have you checked it yourself? It is really big to carry around. Yes, you can manage to slip it down your pocket, but sitting and moving around wont be that comfortable. And it is difficult to talk holding it to your ears. You will need to use headset for that. So, check it yourself in stores like Reliance digital where they keep Demo (not Dummy) models and decide. In photos it doesnt look as big. If you have already seen it in real and are okay with it, buy it. Else go for SG2.

And 12k for one year old Defy is awesome deal. If you are planning to upgrade to SG2 or SGNote, sell it.

Back