Budget 51-70k Looking for editing and gaming pc

nobtron

Recruit
Help me to build my budget pc .

**What will you be doing with this PC?** - editing and gaming . need to run Photoshop, clipstuido paint , adobe illustrator and beginners lvl blender, after effects . also looking a build that can run AAA story based games at low settings and default settings.

**What is your maximum budget?** 75k

**When do you plan on building/buying the PC?**- within 3months

**What, exactly, do you need included in the budget?** Tower/monitor

**Which state/city will you be purchasing the parts in?** From Uttar Pradesh/varanasi
Both offline and online

**If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc),** keyboard mouse

**Will you be overclocking?** No

**Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build?**
*16ram +500sb
*Wifi compatible
*able to pair my graphic tablet.
*I also want a build that can be upgraded with additional SSD ,hdd and RAM, as well as the ability to connect a secondary monitor in future

**Do you have any specific case preferences?**
No

**Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget?** - no

**Extra info or particulars:** I would prefer non-RGB components if they can lower the cost or power consumption.

Yeah I already considered buying same build but with used 3060 or I will with inno 3D in case I got my hands of fresh cash
If you are looking at used market, maybe look for 6700XT. Games like The Last of Us & Hogwarts Legacy have proved that Nvidia's planned obsolescence is real & that 8GB VRAM isn't sufficient. 1070 has 8GB VRAM & even 3070 has 8GB VRAM. I bought a 3070 just because it was 10-15% cheaper than 6700XT back then.
Read about Sapphire's after-sales issues or more like lack of after-sales in India as they might be pulling out of India.

New RX 6700XT prices begin at 33k these days. See if you can accommodate it.

Last edited:
Back