Monitors Looking for IPS monitor for < 15k

hari1

Disciple
Finally, i have decided to replace my good old CRT monitor with good new ips monitor :-D

-Preferred size 23 Inch and no glossy screen(hate reflections)..
-My main purpose is Watching Movies and Gaming( CS )..Preferring low input lag monitor..
- Open to all brands..

Dell U2312HM

for more info also search the forum, there are few other threads by ppl having same requirement.

_
What about the Other brands like AOC i2353 and Viewsonic vx2370smh(these two have lower response time than dell )..? These are around 13.5k and dell u2312hm is about 15.7k....Any major difference among them?

^^^ you can't differentiate between those minute response time differences.

the input lag of U2312HM is way way lower than any other model. this single aspect is enought to warrant the cost difference from the AOC and viewsonic ones. esp for FPS gaming.

also U2312HM has better stand with all the tilting options. then there are VESA mounts. may not matter much to you but just saying.

_

^^^ you can't differentiate between those minute response time differences.

the input lag of U2312HM is way way lower than any other model. this single aspect is enought to warrant the cost difference from the AOC and viewsonic ones. esp for FPS gaming.

also U2312HM has better stand with all the tilting options. then there are VESA mounts. may not matter much to you but just saying.

_

And I referred some topics in this section...Many said that Dell s2240l and dell u2312hm are very good...

Dell s2240l:
Glossy screen
21.5"
No anti glare
no USB ports and speakers
Cost is 8.7

Dell u2312hm:
Matte screen
23"
Anti glare
usb ports but no hdmi
cost is 16.1k

Just for few things,there is so much price difference..
The only problem is glossy screen in s2240l..I really thinking of putting double the price for matte screen and anti glare....Damn this is tricky
Between what is the use of HDMl in S2240L as it doesn't have inbuilt speakers..Can't we just use DVI...?[DOUBLEPOST=1365039306][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about u2412? Just 2 k higher and u get an even better resolution right?
1900*1200

I really don't wanna put that much money for monitor alone.. :) Actually i was looking for 22 inch monitor before..Later thought that by adding few bucks and go for 23 inch...Now i can't go any farthar...Saving up money for Gaming gears :-D

Back