Looking For Laptop Mice

var89

Adept
H,

I'm looking for a nice laptop mouse. Budget upto 2k.
Suggestions welcome..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think I have posted in the wrong section. Mods please close ths thread.

you should report your post ... and coming to the question if you are OK with a second hand mouse someone in the MM section was selling bluetooth dell mouse. search for it.

I have a Logtiech M605 its pretty decent mouse .I am able to game on it as well though its not as sensitive as MY MX518 but you need to give up something for wireless connectivity.

Thank you al,

I've seen some reviews just now. Some say Razer Deathadder is good. Now some new model called Razer Orochi is also there for mobile PC's.

In addition Logitech V450 also there. Now have three choices..

What do you say??

RS4 said:
You can go for razer deathadder as its available for rs 2050,check dealers section.
Would the deathAdder be fit to use with a laptop. Also have heard of Orochi released last year.

^^ Dont know the size you are looking for, i think it would be best if you can have a look at different kinds of mouse in a shop.

RS4 said:
^^ Dont know the size you are looking for, i think it would be best if you can have a look at different kinds of mouse in a shop.
Ok. I have previously used Logitech MX518 as my laptop mice and found it quite comfortable.
But it died quite early, so I'm looking. I suppose deathadder won't be as big as mx518, in that case I can very well take it.

Back