Budget 51-70k looking to buy a new gpu for 4k 90-120fps gaming

2080Ti is just a tad better than 3070. In normal condition, RTX3080 founders edition costs 62k and this is lot more powerful than 2080Ti which is going for 1.4L right now (). Even the RTX3090 founders edition is supposed to cost 1.3L.

Are you willing to pay 1.4lacs for a two year old card that does average 4K gaming when you can wait and get RTX3080 that does 4K gaming well, for 60k-70k? Even for 90k, 2080Ti is a waste of money for 4K gaming.
I made all my money in crypto. but this gpu mining is killing me lmao

i really need a card. im bored to death. i even tried to buy from usa directly but same situation as india lol. zero stock

i really need a card. im bored to death. i even tried to buy from usa directly but same situation as india lol. zero stock
Were you able to cancel the card? If so you can try this one. Search the group in FB, you'll find it. Go with a middleman, admin or moderator.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210322-143907_(1).png
    Screenshot_20210322-143907_(1).png
    825.3 KB · Views: 95
i have a gtx 1070 liquid cooled now with that im unable to play at 4k 60fps at ultra settings. I want to upgrade my gpu which can handle 4k 90fps atleast

Got my self a rx 6700xt gaming X for 78k. Now im thinking i have wasted money on a stupid card:confused::nailbiting:, this one cant even be comparable to gtx 3060ti

did i spent too much on this card. should i cancel my order and wait for gtx 3X series

thanks for your time and suggestions :)
start mining to recover money :p
try to earn 30k from mining and sell it off at 45 people will happily buy it

and yaar you deserve to be punked

Last edited:
start mining to recover money :p
try to earn 30k from mining and sell it off at 45 people will happily buy it

and yaar you deserve to be punked
mining is literally waste of time. to mine 30 worth it will take a year or even more with a single card. that if the makret stays up

the mining companies can hold the crypto for years without selling and they have cheap power

with trading i can make in a few months in bull market

mining is literally waste of time. to mine 30 worth it will take a year or even more with a single card. that if the makret stays up

the mining companies can hold the crypto for years without selling and they have cheap power

than my best wishes with you , i hope you dont get a stock similar to 6700xt in a bull market :D

got 15K in two months with a single card. How's that?

I'm in the same boat. I have a 4k monitor and I am going for a 3080. I have sent my request to RP Tech so that I am in the queue for when the 3080 FE is again on sale. 62K is what their price was last time. I would stick to it, or get the 3090 if you really want to max out 4k gaming.

Back