PC Peripherals Looking to buy a pc controller under 2k

DrkLord

Adept
Hello, I am looking to buy a controller under 2k for pc gaming. I wanted to get xbox controller but 5k is too high for me.

Thanks!

If you want new, then Logitech G F310 is an option.

If you want to consider used:
• If your PC has Bluetooth 2.1+ and if you can stretch your budget, I'll plug this thread by @joy.das.jd (installing 'DS4Windows' should make a DualShock 4 function like an Xbox 360 controller).
• If you can stretch even further, this one would probably be better.
• If you don't mind some more visible wear and tear, you could also check in with @andrew327 about a possible 360 controller and receiver combo from his thread.

If you want new, then Logitech G F310 is an option.

If you want to consider used:
• If your PC has Bluetooth 2.1+ and if you can stretch your budget, I'll plug this thread by @joy.das.jd (installing 'DS4Windows' should make a DualShock 4 function like an Xbox 360 controller).
• If you can stretch even further, this one would probably be better.
• If you don't mind some more visible wear and tear, you could also check in with @andrew327 about a possible 360 controller and receiver combo from his thread.
Thanks for the detailed response.
DS4 is out of budget for me, and 360 controllers are very old so stick drift will be there.

Best option seems to be f310.

360 controllers are very old so stick drift will be there.
I bought what seemed like the nicest of the three, and there's zero drift thankfully, but I can't vouch for the others obviously.

The F310 should be a solid choice, but it might lack vibration/force feedback/rumble, if that could be a deal breaker.

Back