Lots of Stuff, CPU, MOBO, RAM, HDD, winmo phone, Galaxy tab and miscellaneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastrykunal

Disciple
Whats Left:

Leadtech Winfast px8800 gts tdh 320 mb – excellent condition used sparingly Rs. 3000

7qmiRuab5RshGN9AfN2cDQ

PCI to twin serial card – works just fine in case you need to serial anything  Rs. 150

xamxR5aQA8pUJrr0MxxiOw

VANTEC IONSTORM 460N PSU 30 Amps on 12 volt PSU – Rs. 1500

4__Zfvo4Ce3mWc-ToxPTiw

1+1 GB DDR II dynet 1000 for both together Rs.

Px8OnnrozLyv3Ry4Zf25jw

LINKSYS CISCO USB WIFI DONGLE. , works on Windows and Linux don’t know about mac.Rs. 600

g1hWFHNe5uFl-ioc4-qNlQ

HITACHI DESKSTAR 80 GB IDE DRIVE, working perfectly, Rs. 700

L8ZoxmuF62ZHyb0staCeXQ

SAMSUNG CLP 315 COLOUR LASER, used for less than 20-30 pages, maybe. very nice colour rendition. good speed. My least used Gadget ever, as good as new. Rs. 8000

jgx95hoZfrUEmn8u6qEL3w

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000, used for two months, bought from tata chroma for 24000, comes with third party bluetooth keyboard case, and free no noname bluetooth earpeice. There is a slight dicsolouration at the back, which happenned for some reason. I suspect it was adhesive from the orginal plastic wrap which got hot in the car, when i was using this as a navigator. You may know that it comes with map my india loaded on the SD card. for Rs. 20000 all inclusive.

Zt8zkJqTkinajSdxzq71lw

Galaxy tab has no takers? 4000 less than MRP and a 4000 Rs. bluetooth key board and bluetooth earpiece?come on guys get it while it lasts, or I will be forced to keep using this tab.

SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO B7610 WINMO PHONE, loaded with the b7620 giorgio armani rom, comes with excellent 5MP camera, 800mhz cpu, gps, compass, accelrometer etc etc - actually averything. look at the highres photos on my picasa for the scrtaches on the screen, which are due to normal use. other wise phone works great. and selling for Rs. 5000.

rrK_nMp9QuQmP1q0BlcHTg

Lastly SAMSUNG RELIANCE MOBILE HANDSET WITH THE USIM SLOT. This is HARDLY EVER USED, because my wife did not like it. It was used as an alarm clock for sometime, and from then on, permanently stored in the closet. MAke a great second handset for someone. Rs. 1500 only comes with colour screen and 1.3 MP cam. Not even one scratch.

Jf1CtYn--VmNF7ngxe757g

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the things I am selling, in the hope that they may be useful for someone. All the photos are available in hires on my picasa web album which is linked below. If you have any questions or you want more pics please PM or post. Lowballers - Please use PM but note that this is not a distress sale. Prices are fixed. FAIR testing warranty will be given on products on a FAIR case to case basis which dont have manufacturer warranty.

(does anyone know how I can show a picasa web album image in this post?)

LINK TO HIRES PHOTOS -> https://plus.google.com/photos/113456046332378062676/albums/5635553490002695489

Bangalore Buyers will be preferred , as they can look and satisfy themselves and buy. Shipping if needed will be extra.

No Holding, money transfered, product transferred. First come, First Served. Bigger lots get priority over smaller lots.

(SOLD)Viewsonic 2025wm 1680x1050 ****not IPS but P-MVA- still fairly good**** monitor 20.1” Rs. 5000, More than 5-6 years old, not sure of the date, perfectly working. Couple of scratches, please see photo. Excellent viewing angles and colour.

Leadtech Winfast px8800 gts tdh 320 mb – excellent condition used sparingly Rs. 3000

7qmiRuab5RshGN9AfN2cDQ

PCI to twin serial card – works just fine in case you need to serial anything  Rs. 150

xamxR5aQA8pUJrr0MxxiOw

VANTEC IONSTORM 460N PSU 30 Amps on 12 volt PSU – Rs. 1500

4__Zfvo4Ce3mWc-ToxPTiw

(SOLD)JETWAY G31-M7-TE Mainboard Rs. 1500 – inbuilt igp Microatx

M-Doveg0cWU9YvBn6hxBhQ

1+1 GB DDR II dynet 750+750 Rs.

Px8OnnrozLyv3Ry4Zf25jw

(SOLD)INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6300 1.86 GHz, 2M cache Rs. 1500 (installed on the Main board so no pic – Can be added for serious bidders)

LINKSYS CISCO USB WIFI DONGLE. , works on Windows and Linux don’t know about mac.Rs. 600

g1hWFHNe5uFl-ioc4-qNlQ

HITACHI DESKSTAR 80 GB IDE DRIVE, working perfectly, Rs. 700

L8ZoxmuF62ZHyb0staCeXQ

(SOLD)HITACHI DESKSTAR 250 GB SATA DRIVE, working perfectly, Rs. 900

_8Z13724nI2S6SWtIGRVLg

(SOLD)SEAGATE BARRACUDA 320 GB SATA DRIVE, working perfectly, rs. 1000

dLft3F8XJdGtNS8G-7idpQ

(SOLD)SAMSUNG DVD WRITER, working perfectly, Rs. 500

jSbifwVKXDLvtioPliVuyw

SAMSUNG CLP 315 COLOUR LASER, used for less than 20-30 pages, maybe. very nice colour rendition. good speed. My least used Gadget ever, as good as new. Rs. 8000

jgx95hoZfrUEmn8u6qEL3w

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000, used for two months, bought from tata chroma for 24000, comes with third party bluetooth keyboard case, and free no noname bluetooth earpeice. There is a slight dicsolouration at the back, which happenned for some reason. I suspect it was adhesive from the orginal plastic wrap which got hot in the car, when i was using this as a navigator. You may know that it comes with map my india loaded on the SD card. for Rs. 20000 all inclusive.

Zt8zkJqTkinajSdxzq71lw

Galaxy tab has no takers? 4000 less than MRP and a 4000 Rs. bluetooth key board and bluetooth earpiece?come on guys get it while it lasts, or I will be forced to keep using this tab.

SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO B7610 WINMO PHONE, loaded with the b7620 giorgio armani rom, comes with excellent 5MP camera, 800mhz cpu, gps, compass, accelrometer etc etc - actually averything. look at the highres photos on my picasa for the scrtaches on the screen, which are due to normal use. other wise phone works great. and selling for Rs. 5000.

rrK_nMp9QuQmP1q0BlcHTg

Lastly SAMSUNG RELIANCE MOBILE HANDSET WITH THE USIM SLOT. This is HARDLY EVER USED, because my wife did not like it. It was used as an alarm clock for sometime, and from then on, permanently stored in the closet. MAke a great second handset for someone. Rs. 1500 only comes with colour screen and 1.3 MP cam. Not even one scratch.

Jf1CtYn--VmNF7ngxe757g

Again, the link contains, high res photos, front and back of all the Products. Have a look.

Wow I guess thats my Viewsonic VX2025 :D that I gave you 4 years or slightly more back :p

Can I have it back .....pmed you my best offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back