Less than 10K Low Cost Hot Swappable Dual SIM Handset

Revolution

Skilled
Hi,
I'm looking for low cost hot swappable dual SIM handset.
Nothing fancy needed.
Mobile will be uses mainly for calling and few SMS may be.
Price should be as low as possible.
Secondary SIM should be changed without switching off the mobile or opening the cover.

1. Budget?
A: 1K-1.5K
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: TFT
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: First priority polar brand like Nokia,Samsung etc.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: No Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A:No.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Easy to use any OS.
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: I can't expect anything at that price.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Calling.
10. Any other requirements?
A: Hot Swappable Dual SIM.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Could not find anything yet.

Guys,
Can anyone tell me few good and reliable mobile shops names at Chandni,Kolkata ?
And price should be cheap too.

S.H.Mumtazuddin on Lenin Sarani. (Personally my favourite shop as they pay a high amount when you sell your old phone to them)
Nikkys and 1-2 shops near it(on the lane exactly opposite to Technocrat i.e the lane in which Shabbir Restaurant is present)

Aanchal Telecom ( Metro Shopping Plaza near Maidan Metro station and Gariahat Mall) - these guys provide the cheapest rates on phones.

Thank u very much for ur reply.
I could not find S.H.Mumtazuddin on Lenin Sarani last time.
I tried the lane of Technocrat.
First shop (forget name) did not have MMX or Karbonn but they were showing demo of mobile with open box.
One of the guy told a brand called Gione is good and showed L800@2K but when I asked they told they made price lower to 1.85K.

S.H.Mumtazuddin on Lenin Sarani. (Personally my favourite shop as they pay a high amount when you sell your old phone to them)
Nikkys and 1-2 shops near it(on the lane exactly opposite to Technocrat i.e the lane in which Shabbir Restaurant is present)

Aanchal Telecom ( Metro Shopping Plaza near Maidan Metro station and Gariahat Mall) - these guys provide the cheapest rates on phones.

could you provide some details on Griahat Mall? which building are you referring to?

Thank u very much for ur reply.
I could not find S.H.Mumtazuddin on Lenin Sarani last time.
I tried the lane of Technocrat.
First shop (forget name) did not have MMX or Karbonn but they were showing demo of mobile with open box.
One of the guy told a brand called Gione is good and showed L800@2K but when I asked they told they made price lower to 1.85K.

Take the lane just beside EMall. there will be 2 lanes, take the one which goes straight towards Lenin Sarani. At the end of that road i.e at the intersection of that road and Lenin Sarani you will get the S.H.Mumtazuddin shop. (The shop will be on your right if you are walking from EMall towards Lenin sarani)

@babhishek I had visited their shop in Metro Shopping Plaza. Have never been to their shop in Gariahat Mall. But when a friend called them up, they said their shop was in Gariahat Mall.
Gariahat Mall is the one which you can see on your left when you are on Bijon Setu and going towards Kasba. The one where there is a Westside store on the top floor.

Take the lane just beside EMall. there will be 2 lanes, take the one which goes straight towards Lenin Sarani. At the end of that road i.e at the intersection of that road and Lenin Sarani you will get the S.H.Mumtazuddin shop. (The shop will be on your right if you are walking from EMall towards Lenin sarani)

Got it.
Then at the end when the lane hit the Lelin Sarani Masjid gonna be at my ring hand side.

Back