Lowest price desktop quad core processor and motherboard with support of ddr4 memory and true audio and Intel HD audio.

Hi I am going to buy ryzen 3 3200G and gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard with 8 gb ram.

At present I am using old pc ie., AMD fx processor with frontech 600 watts smps.

Can I use my old ATX cabinet and smps for new system.

Can you suggest which is best among gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard and asus b450 tus motherboard

May I know whether gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard is ultra durable or not.

In the spec page of asus b450 tus motherboard they specified that it consists of millitary grade components like capacitors and resistors etc.,.

Last edited:
Hi I am going to buy ryzen 3 3200G and gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard with 8 gb ram.

At present I am using old pc ie., AMD fx processor with frontech 600 watts smps.

Can I use my old ATX cabinet and smps for new system.

Can you suggest which is best among gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard and asus b450 tus motherboard

May I know whether gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard is ultra durable or not.

In the spec page of asus b450 tus motherboard they specified that it consists of millitary grade components like capacitors and resistors etc.,.
On paper it will but it's better to buy good quality psu like Corsair,cooler master or antec etc of atleast bronze certified.
Wattage 450 will be sufficient as you have integrated graphics.

The spec page of frontech Jil 2423 says that it is 80 plus gold certified and other power ratings. The spec page is

Can you say whether it is supported or not by b450 motherboard.

Please have a look at the following two motherboard specs

Please try to suggest which is best for ryzen 3 3200g with durability in concern.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to buy a new pc with processor and motherboard which are manufactured specifically for audio.

At present my system is not working properly and so I have decided to buy a new PC and searched web for processor with specific audio dsp.

In the Intel website they have specified that they have developed Intel HD audio and windows is implementing Intel's HD audio into their os as UAA. They have even specified some chpisets.

In the amd website they have specified that they have incorporated a technology called true audio into their ryzen processors.

Amd ryzen processors costs high but those has many advanced features like Zen instruction set, true audio, integrated Radeon graphics etc., which cannot be found in Intel and even in the other family of amd processors.

Hi I have examined amd ryzen 3 3200 and ryzen 5 1600 and Athlon A 3000 processors.

Athlon A 3000 price is 6000 in flipkart

Ryzen 3 3200 price is 8450 in Tata cliq.

Ryzen 5 1600 price is 8500 in pcshop website.

First I thought to buy ryzen 3 3200 but on seeing the price of ryzen 5 1600 I want to buy ryzen 5 1600.

Ryzen 5 1600 has 6 cores and 12 threads with 19 MB l3 cache memory.

Unfortunately different websites are showing different rates some sites are showing ryzen 5 1600 cost as 30000.

I don't know what to do now.

In the amd website they have specified that they have incorporated true audio into their ryzen processors and so does it mean that all of the ryzen processors have true audio inbuilt.

I prefer any architecture like bulldozer.

Can you specify any bulldozer like processor from intel.

My current requirement is I want a processor with 4 cores and atleast 12 mb l3 cache with ddr4 memory support. It may be Intel or AMD. If possible with support of true audio and Intel HD audio. At lowest price.

Regards,
Rupesh.
On win 10 or 11?

Please have a look at the following two motherboard specs

Please try to suggest which is best for ryzen 3 3200g with durability in concern.
Actually I am not expert on psu but my 2 hard disks went bad due to cheap psu. So after that I learned lesson and chose a better brand even though slightly costly .
And mainly whole system depends on psu for good and stable power.
I built a system with 3400g ,asrock 450 steel legend and have used antec 500w.
If I am not wrong you are going spend 15 -20k for cpu ,motherboard,ram and keeping psu which is 5-6 years old. Just think about spending 2500 - 3000 for peace of mind.

On win 10 or 11?
Upto now i have used windows 8.1 pro and I am attracted to it as it uses minimum system resources such as processor, ram and hard disc space.

I have seen the Wikimedia page of windows 11 and found that 64 gb minimum hard disc space is required but it's features are nice.

I am expecting to be 7500 to 8500 rupees as i have seen in online.

If there are any people in Hyderabad I want to buy processor with motherboard and ram from him.

Last edited:
I don't think you will be able to get new for this much money but still, you can try.
People are selling those for around 8-10000 for used.
Ok upto 9000 it's acceptable to me.

I want estimated price of the following

1. Ryzen 3 3200g or ryzen 5 2400g

2. Gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard

Or

Asus b450 tuf gaming pro motherboard

3. Adata 2993 MHz ddr4 ram

I think that 2400g is costly than 3200g but it's performance is high but 2400g is enough.

Asus b450 tuf gaming pro is less costly than gigabyte b450 pro and two motherboards have equal specs but tuf gaming pro motherboard may not be available at all places.

I want any of above mentioned motherboards and not others because these have realtek 1220 audio chip.

Finally I want

1. Ryzen 3 3200g

2. Asus tuf gaming pro if not available gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard.

3. Adata or Kingston 2993 MHz ddr4 ram.

Kindly try to provide estimated cost of above.

Hi if I buy any processor from amd ryzen family without iGPU can I use Radeon HD 7300 graphics card.

Is there any reduction in quality of output file generated by encoder x265. Can I use free sync option in ffmpeg tool with x265.

Radeon HD 7300 graphics card costs less. I don't want to watch any 4k movies on my system and so I have taken this decision.

Not sure what you're thinking. How would a slower CPU result in less quality of a video-conversion? It would only take LONGER, not be less quality, and your options with whatever you use are going to be the same. Or would you like us to research all this for you, along with where to buy all the parts, so you don't have to?

Hi if I buy any processor from amd ryzen family without iGPU can I use Radeon HD 7300 graphics card.

Is there any reduction in quality of output file generated by encoder x265. Can I use free sync option in ffmpeg tool with x265.

Radeon HD 7300 graphics card costs less. I don't want to watch any 4k movies on my system and so I have taken this decision.
You you can, but why would you want to do that? The iGPU on a ryzen processor is going to be vastly better than the radeon. Not sure why you would want to go with the radeon. Even if you're reusing a radeon 7300 that you already have, i don't think that the money saved is really worth it. If you can, get the ryzen with the iGPU. Even if you already have the radeon, get the ryzen with the iGPU still. If the radeon ever dies, at least you'll have a backup.

I thought that iGPU processors are costly than normal.

Some one suggested to buy normal cpu and after that buy graphics card such as gt 710. After that I have searched cost of 710 it's costly than Radeon HD 7300.

Before buying i want to clarify whether it's correct or not and so I have asked.

Thanks for your clarification.

Rather than spending this much on a desktop and using an old PSU with it, just get one of the Ryzen 3250U, 3450U, 5500U or 5600H laptops at around the 30-60K mark.
Your Current cost - 10K processor, 5K Mobo, 5K RAM, 8K GFX. And any additional upgrades like SSDs etc.
Laptop - 40K for a Quad core 3450U
Laptop - 50K for a 5500U with 1650 GFX
Laptop - 60K for a 5600H with RTX 3050 (renewed)

I've wanted to upgrade myself but held on, finally bought an HP Victus - 8GB, 512 SSD, 3050 RTX and Ryzen 5600H for about 62K during the Amazon sale.
Blazing fast and I've saved on the desktop cost for now.

if you want to get a used intel 6 core i5-8400 with inbuilt Uhd630 graphics and gigabyte z370 motherboard. You can check the specs here.
it comes with Realtek digital audio output. I don't know what does that means but it should be a better audio output method and it has 6 connecting ports for audio. I am not knowledgeable about the usage of that high-end audio but this board has way better sound than my h110 board

1000.png

Rather than spending this much on a desktop and using an old PSU with it, just get one of the Ryzen 3250U, 3450U, 5500U or 5600H laptops at around the 30-60K mark.
Your Current cost - 10K processor, 5K Mobo, 5K RAM, 8K GFX. And any additional upgrades like SSDs etc.
Laptop - 40K for a Quad core 3450U
Laptop - 50K for a 5500U with 1650 GFX
Laptop - 60K for a 5600H with RTX 3050 (renewed)

I've wanted to upgrade myself but held on, finally bought an HP Victus - 8GB, 512 SSD, 3050 RTX and Ryzen 5600H for about 62K during the Amazon sale.
Blazing fast and I've saved on the desktop cost for now.
what model of victus is this ?

Back