Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
RAH7747 said:
Nice going sir ji! Thanks a lot.. :D

Free shipping too?! wow.. I'm gonna jump onto the Cowon bandwagon real soon now..

Well ,

You Know That Its Hard To start Selling New Brand ,That Was The Only Hiccup .Lets start Rock And Rolling .......

sato1986

Skilled
Sep 4, 2008
Chandigarh
Hi, im intersted in buying a Cowon but the issue is that they have a very limited battery life (around 8-15 months). Considering that you have legally got the brand to india and are pricing it accordingly, you got to be having spares for it too.

So do you have the spares (Battery, 1.8" HDD, etc.)?

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
sato1986 said:
Hi, im intersted in buying a Cowon but the issue is that they have a very limited battery life (around 8-15 months). Considering that you have legally got the brand to india and are pricing it accordingly, you got to be having spares for it too.

So do you have the spares (Battery, 1.8" HDD, etc.)?

Wrong Info ,

I Am a Dealer Not A Distributor ,Infact Sub Distributor for Chandigarh ,Haryana ,Himachal And Jammu Kashmir .We Can Arrange Spares From The Country Distributor .

metal_thread

Disciple
Dec 21, 2009
I want to buy iAudio 7 – 8gb from you, kindly pass on price if there is any cut off to the prices which you have displayed in 1st post.

Thanks !

Ok sir, no need to rep now, got your website and got latest price from there too. Now looking to buy it from you :)

Uriel

Disciple
Feb 22, 2009
@Amarbir[Chandigarh]: Local Cowon dealers are hard to find, so I would have picked up a D2+ from here, if I didn't already have one. Try to bundle in the official casing for these, and then revise the prices. I shelled out 1k for the case of the D2+ from a dealer in Mumbai, and I thought I was cheated there.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
metal_thread said:
Hey, I want to buy iAudio 9 (8GB) from you and wanted to pay via DD but Iam unable to find the address and other details for sending DDs on your website Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India

Kindly tell me your address and other details so that I can send a DD as soon as possible.

Guys ,

My Website Has New Pricing This Thread Does Now Will Update IT ASAP ,Man the Details Are In Payment Methods Link On The Top Line There check That

metal_thread

Disciple
Dec 21, 2009
Sorry for troubling you again, Kindly confirm the details for sending DD

In favour of Lynx and address

Lynx ,SCF 4 ,Ground floor, Sector 10 ,Chandigarh

Thanku

metal_thread

Disciple
Dec 21, 2009
Man, I'v severely got confused between Cowon D2+ 4Gb and iAudio9 8Gb
Price same but I like iAudio9's slim profile but on the other hand I like D2+'s memory expansion option :S

AMARBIR sir could you help me out with this, which I should I go for ? :huh:

(couldn't find any other topic to ask all this)

metal_thread

Disciple
Dec 21, 2009
have heard JetAudio and it sounds damn good, bass, highs, mids, awesum, Juts wondering if this clip is also capable of giving that kinda sound, anyways thanks, that will clear a little confusion, But still, What will you guys suggest, Cowon D2+ or iAudio9 ??

I'v ordered Cowon D2+ 4Gb, price Rs 6987 on site but what Iam paying in the end is Rs. 7947, Rs. 873 more as tax :S Almost 1000 more :down:
I think you should add tax to the main price on your website. :Comp3:

Anyways m sooooooooooooo xcited now, order on pending status, waiting, xcited !!

Status
Not open for further replies.