Lynx-India - Creative EP-630 And Soundmagic PL-11 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Guys

All Details Are Now in First Post even If You Name Is Not there On The First Post Do not Worry start Ordering And I will Update This Post ASAP In The evening

Guys ,

You Can also Order The Fiio E3 And e% From The Site In a Combo Deal and Same Rs :85/- for shipping

R0H!T

Adept
Jun 28, 2008
Pune
Guys
All Details Are Now in First Post even If You Name Is Not there On The First Post Do not Worry start Ordering And I will Update This Post ASAP In The evening

Guys ,
You Can also Order The Fiio E3 And e% From The Site In a Combo Deal and Same Rs :85/- for shipping

czn u give details about Fiio? I mean price of E3 / E5..or the combo price :S
was gonna pay right now...but stopped to check this :eek:hyeah:

also when can we expect delivery?

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.
lynx- india is all over TE,

keep it to ur chandigarh only

every now n then u keep posting "i m country distri for this n that but how come u never have anything in stock

i know u being a punjabi like to boast abt yourself too much , but please keep urself calm atleast here on TE

EDIT: all the best for ur deals!:)

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Rockfella said:
lynx- india is all over TE,

keep it to ur chandigarh only

every now n then u keep posting "i m country distri for this n that but how come u never have anything in stock

i know u being a punjabi like to boast abt yourself too much , but please keep urself calm atleast here on TE

Rockfella ,

Shutup And Do Your Work .You Are Free To Ask tony From Soundmagic And James From Fiio And Fang From Head Direct ,Well Even When I Was Not Distributor I Gave the Stuff ,Now I Am I Will Sell More ,So Take a Hike Before 100 Of People Report You To the Mods Here .This Is a Preorder Got It ,Stick It In you Head Before Te Is Fedup Of You And Bans You Permanently .

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.
who r tony . james and fang ,

must be some people working at ur shop

good job now u having foreign recruits at ur place as well!!:rofl:

piyushbajpai1

Disciple
Jun 24, 2009
apnamarket.wordpress.com
amarbir ji please don't listen to any crap, you are doing a great job and we all are thankful to you.

i have placed order on your site for pl11 , please send me your account details for NEFT .

because my bank will take two days to add your account for NEFT. will pay you as soon as your account is added for NEFT.

order id. Lynx-2705

harisubs

Disciple
Sep 25, 2009
Cochin
Thanks for the quick updates Amabir. I have placed my order. I will be performing a NEFT transfer. Got the bank details from your site.
Order id is: Lynx-2710. Thanks a lot.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Good Guys ,

I Also Changing The Amounts Manually In your Orders And Reverting to Awaiting Payment Stage OK .+ Catch Me On Live Chat On Lynx Website If any Kind Of Hassels

vinayaga

Adept
Jul 9, 2009
Whoa, manually changing each order ? You already seem to have the infrastructure for coupons, just create a coupon for TE members and let them use it. Less hassle for you !

Anyways, I need the Fiio E3 with this and will order the combo.
Good Guys ,
I Also Changing The Amounts Manually In your Orders And Reverting to Awaiting Payment Stage OK .+ Catch Me On Live Chat On Lynx Website If any Kind Of Hassels

Status
Not open for further replies.