Lynx-India - Quality Audio Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss ,

One suggestion Have You Checked Other Qinpu Material Also ,I Will Ask Fang for The Best Prices Of This .

Edit :

• Emailed Fang
  • Fah33M : You Will Very Pleased Today :)

woah :hap2:. sounds exciting . so i guess we will be seeing some elite audio stuff @ Lynx soon. Has Fang already shipped it or its going to be shipped soon ?

and yeah incase anyone plans to get high-end quality IEMs the Head Direct RE-0 are the most value for money and one of the most neutral IEMs ever.They used to retail close to 180-200$. and now they are selling at half the price.

They will be phased out soon when Head Direct releases their flagship model .

So grab them if you are looking for audiophile grade earphones for a cheap price.

You guys will see a Review on TE soon..;)

Hey Faheem,

Do let me know if they are better than the klipsch?

FaH33m said:
woah :hap2:. sounds exciting . so i guess we will be seeing some elite audio stuff @ Lynx soon. Has Fang already shipped it or its going to be shipped soon ?

and yeah incase anyone plans to get high-end quality IEMs the Head Direct RE-0 are the most value for money and one of the most neutral IEMs ever.They used to retail close to 180-200$. and now they are selling at half the price.
They will be phased out soon when Head Direct releases their flagship model .
So grab them if you are looking for audiophile grade earphones for a cheap price.
You guys will see a Review on TE soon..;)

^ Which Klipsch are you talking about? They have a range of earphones. These are better than some, but a few higher end Klipsh might be better.

Received the packet!
It was well packed, though outer packing came bit damaged, DTDC fellows :mad: fortunately no hit on the IEMs :)
Yet to test it

Fantastic deal mate, itrust ratings left :)

Spectre said:
Received the packet!

It was well packed, though outer packing came bit damaged, DTDC fellows :mad: fortunately no hit on the IEMs :)

Yet to test it

Fantastic deal mate, itrust ratings left :)

Boss ,

those Are Solid IEM Nothing Will Happen .Thanks For Itrader Rating

amol_cool said:
Fiio E1 ipod and Iphone Amplifier With Control.

Please PM me approx price and availability if possible. Thanks :)

Hi ,

Totally Back to Back I will Create a Preorder for This even Fiio Has This on PReorder ,Sells More then E5 Now :eek:hyeah:

^^ Hahaha ..I suggested this product to paaji . looks like it's gonna sell like hot cakes once the new stock is ready.:happy: Fiio hasnt released it to any retailer. Its not there on any of the sites yet . So everyone will have to wait :p.

FaH33m said:
^^ Hahaha ..I suggested this product to paaji . looks like it's gonna sell like hot cakes once the new stock is ready.:happy: Fiio hasnt released it to any retailer. Its not there on any of the sites yet . So everyone will have to wait :p.

Well ,

i See a New Jaben Dealer in TE :) .Well ,To The People Who Got Thier PL-11 I Would Like Your Best Opinion on Them I Feel Like Throwing the Creative's After Listening To Them ,Just Try All Combinations Of The Front Earplugs

PL-11 is Unbeatable for the price .totally unbeatable :p

Jaben has different products altogether. some of their IEMs are good too :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back