Lynx-India - SMPS Deals [ Tagan ,Coolermaster ,FSP ,Corsair ,Gigabyte ,Glacialpower ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
paaji.. sachhi bataoon.. tussi Kuch bhi kar ke Mumbai mei Ek branch khol do... We need dealers like you who brings latest stuff in Mumbai...
Actually the risk and cost involved in shipping takes the sweetness away from some deals... but these SMPS deal is mind blowing...

bigbyte said:
paaji.. sachhi bataoon.. tussi Kuch bhi kar ke Mumbai mei Ek branch khol do... We need dealers like you who brings latest stuff in Mumbai...

Actually the risk and cost involved in shipping takes the sweetness away from some deals... but these SMPS deal is mind blowing...

Thanks ,

If We Outgrow Our Company Here At chandigarh We will surely Target Delhi ,Bombay ,Calcutta ,Madras ,Pune ,Indore ,Bangalore Etc .If This Day Has Come That Will Also come .The Epsilon And everest Have Many Other Models But They Are Not There in India Officially ,Hence i Have not Added them ,I Have The Blue STorm Pro 500 the everest And Epsilon 500 In Ready Stock .Have a look at the lynx website we have the epsilon 600 and 700 @ Rocking Price Also .Well I Can Easliy Target Delhi And Sell even the Most Expensive Stuff Shipped There At Damn cheap Rates Via Cargo Like a Complete Computer Assembled And Ready For Just Rs :250 Shipping .

PhOeNiX said:
Sorry for the OT but we need Bikey here :p Quick.

18A on each rail is as usual in other quad rail PSUs. It can squeeze a max of 18A from any one or two rails at a time, provided the other rails are loaded much lower. Might be some 432 W combined for all 12v rails.
As the combined 12v rail output isnt specified in the FSP site, and its given 9A on normal load.

so (9*4)*12= 432W on 12v rail
155W on +3 and +5 and total comes 587 and is named 500W to be on safer side. Nice indeed.

Anuroop said:

Lolz ,

Boss Whats The question ,I Only Find a Answer .:eek:hyeah: ,We Have Many SMPs In STock At Office And Rest Can Be Arranged In 4 Days And Shipped Out .

Awaiting a quote on:

Tagan SuperRock TG500-U33II.
Could not find on the Lynx website.

Got the Price for Seasonic S12II SS-500GB. What is the Availability Status? & Warranty?

Am not very keen on the FSP Units right now, as I am not very aware of it. They look good, but, I dont know much about Them.

Regards.

axeman said:
Awaiting a quote on:

Tagan SuperRock TG500-U33II.
Could not find on the Lynx website.

Got the Price for Seasonic S12II SS-500GB. What is the Availability Status? & Warranty?

Am not very keen on the FSP Units right now, as I am not very aware of it. They look good, but, I dont know much about Them.

Regards.

Well ,

FSP Makes SMPS In OEM for Half Of the Well Know Brands ,The TG500 Is Here -> Tagan ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back