FS: Laptop Macbook Air Haswell 256GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdst_1

Skilled
  • Product Name: Macbook Air Haswell 256GB 4GB RAM
  • Expected Price: Rs 75000
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Description if any: Not even a single mark on the laptop anywhere. Comes with Skinomi Techskin worth Rs. 3500 installed and a carry sleeve worth Rs. 1500 apart from the original box and whatever came with it. Currently running Windows 8 on it but will be doing a clean install of Mavericks before payment.
  • Reason for Sale: Can't justify keeping such an expensive laptop. Was an impulsive purchase for me.
  • Product condition: 9.9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 5th Sept, 2013
  • Remaining Warranty: 9 and a half months or till 4th Sept, 2014
  • Warranty available in: India.
  • Invoice Available: Posting a screenshot showing the warranty info.
  • Shipping from: Chandigarh. Can also do a hand-to-hand deal in Delhi.
  • Shipping to: All over India.
  • Preferred courier: DTDC Plus
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer.

My BBM Pin : 74FC54F1

EJDD5mkl.jpg

STxQqCal.jpg

J5zw6m1l.jpg

pZQByCdl.png

Last edited:
Why are you selling it. Might be an impulsive purchase but I am sure it should last you for a while. Also if interested to swap with a 128GB Haswell bought couple of months back. Will pay you a decent difference and you can think be happy with a MBA purchase. I regret not buying a 256GB model.

In Chandigarh , would like to see. Please inbox contact details.
I sent you my no yesterday but haven't received any calls
invoice available?
Invoice lost during Diwali cleaning. Warranty claims can be made with serial no itself. Have attached a screenshot of the warranty page.
Why are you selling it. Might be an impulsive purchase but I am sure it should last you for a while. Also if interested to swap with a 128GB Haswell bought couple of months back. Will pay you a decent difference and you can think be happy with a MBA purchase. I regret not buying a 256GB model.
I definitely think this is the best ultrabook out there. However I only use it for downloading and watching TV series. Don't have the need to carry it anywhere. If the plasma I had bought wasn't installed in my parent's room, I wouldn't be selling it. But I think I can keep using my old laptop for downloading and buy another plasma for my room by selling this. That combo would serve me better.
Interested in hand to hand deal in delhi. price negotiable?
I can take off 2k from my asking price for a hand-to-hand deal if you can meet me tomorrow. Will also provide a 8GB bootable pendrive of Mavericks if you are interested.

Mavericks has now been installed and the laptop has been reset.

Bump.
Will provide an 8GB Toshiba pendrive capable of booting Mavericks for free with the laptop.

Bump. Still available in Delhi. Listening to offers as well.
Can also take payment via Credit Card but you will have to incur the extra 2% and meet me at my friend's shop in Laxmi Nagar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back