Laptops Macbook Air Logicboard Buying Advice

Natalie

Recruit
Hello. I am stuck with a Macbook Air mid-2013 whose logic board went dead a few days back. Apple says the replacement would cost Rs. 40,500. Are their any service centers that can repair/replace a Macbook Air logicboard for less? If you know of any service center in Delhi that can do that, please please tell me. I really need help. Thanks!!!!

I saw price for one of these boards selling for 20k on eBay. Ask the seller how to change the board or search YouTube or Google.

Goto Nehru Place and there is a shop fixmyapple (check their site for address). They repair all that. I just had same thing done on my same model of macbook air about 2 months back. Costed around 12000 since it required a lot of components to change.

Hello. I am stuck with a Macbook Air mid-2013 whose logic board went dead a few days back. Apple says the replacement would cost Rs. 40,500. Are their any service centers that can repair/replace a Macbook Air logicboard for less? If you know of any service center in Delhi that can do that, please please tell me. I really need help. Thanks!!!!
Better to buy a new one and sell this for spares.

Thank you all for the help. :) I think it's better to buy a new one, maybe an older model that's less expensive. This Macbook Air served me only two and a half years. This time though I plan to get extended warranty. These machines nowadays don't last long... I'm not a geek so it's very difficult for me to go for DIY. I don't even know how long a used logic board or even a new one from a third party seller will last. So maybe buying a new one remains the only option for me...

Back