Budget 51-70k Macbook Pro 13" buying options

~Romil

Disciple
Guys, advice me whether to buy a Macbook Pro 13" base model off Ebay using this deal or get it locally from Delhi?

Reluctant to get it from Ebay as I need the machine urgently for work and li'l wary of trusting the seller for a high value purchase. Anyone know of good dealers in Delhi who offer some good discount ready delivery?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

as a laymans rule,if you have doubts about an online purchase,just get one locally.
I am sure if you search around,then you can find dealers offering a decent amount of discount on it which will ultimately match the online price.

Thanks vantheman for stating the obvious. :) Maybe I was little too excited for the purchase. ;)

Just to update the thread, I got it one from one of the local dealers in Delhi @ 76,000 INR, couldn't take the risk of going eBay although, savings there are aplenty.

Like the TE homepage guys, nice to be back after long. Thanks!

Really? The Jul/Aug 2012 one is priced at about 82k in stores, so I think I got a decent 7% knocked off. Anyway had to get it urgent for work so didn't go far and wide for price.

Now I hear there would be a retina display 13" in Oct. Oh well, you're always one step behind whats the latest in tech world. :)

Don't you think 76k for the base model is way too high?

You are right! Some how Apple just again moved away from normal hand reach. They screwed up the pricing... I feel that this price may come down. Whatever, but I am very much interested to see, as a business policy, what does it turns out for Apple after 1 year or so. May be positive or may also turn out negative...

Anyway, is you want the best delicate laptop item for yourself, then that's the price right now 76k.

Back