FS: Others Macbook Pro (early 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any te member help me out - is this laptop worth it with 887 battery cycle count? how will the battery perform? How much do battery replacements cost?

Can any te member help me out - is this laptop worth it with 887 battery cycle count? how will the battery perform? How much do battery replacements cost?

battery should cost you 5-6k..
current battery performance could be reliable, could be unreliable - the op probably has the better answer to that.

worth it? that's for you to decide - the 2015 MBP imo is an excellent machine for sure.

This is one of the non-upgradable models, am I right? So, no scope of upgrading Memory/Storage? If can be upgraded, then we have a deal already!

This is one of the non-upgradable models, am I right? So, no scope of upgrading Memory/Storage? If can be upgraded, then we have a deal already!
The storage can be upgraded (though you will need to get an adapter if you plan on using an NVMe drive), the memory cannot. Still a great machine for basic tasks. OEM replacement parts are still quite expensive, however (especially in India). Something to consider if you plan on stretching the life of this machine.

Will try my best to check the machine out personally on 7th of this month, if you are in Gurgaon.
Sorry, couldn't check the machine in person, 1 more week till I permanently move to NCR, will definitely be interested, but no promises yet. Hope you get a buyer before that.
Also, ready to lock the deal, and come check the device in person later pre/post diwali this month, if there is a clause of a couple of days of testing warranty. I just need a couple of hours in front of OP to check if it works for my desired purpose or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back