Maggi Mixer Grinder

prabs

Skilled
My mother wants me to buy a Mixer Grinder but from Maggi Brand. She would like to get the 750W model because she is also a Jeremy Clarkson fan (Just Kidding). Some of the regular models that we bought get stuck wit cake batter etc., She had Maggi mixer that lasted for nearly a decade but this was about 2-3 decades back and swears by it's quality.

I am unable to find Maggi grinders locally. I have found the same model for the same price at Amazon and Flipkart but they are not Amazon Fulfilled or by WS Retail on Flipkart. This worries me a bit. Also the warranty bit makes me wonder if I should go hunt for it more locally or just buy it online and then figure out what to do later if there are issues with it.

Please advice.

Why dont you take it to a shop and get it repaired? Local shops take exchange of old mixer too since the motor if working can be sold back to company for 500-600 rupees. So you will get 500 rupees discount if you buy locally.

Why dont you take it to a shop and get it repaired? Local shops take exchange of old mixer too since the motor if working can be sold back to company for 500-600 rupees. So you will get 500 rupees discount if you buy locally.

I found it at a shop and bought the same one as flipkart and amazon but at a lesser price and now I know I have to take it to their shop while it is in warranty. They of course were quoting the MRP of 3400/- but reduced it to 2500/- after I mentioned exchange later he said 2500/- regardless of whether I exchange or not so I took it at 2500/- without exchange.

Will exchange it later for something else.

Back