Maggi Mixer Grinder

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
My mother wants me to buy a Mixer Grinder but from Maggi Brand. She would like to get the 750W model because she is also a Jeremy Clarkson fan (Just Kidding). Some of the regular models that we bought get stuck wit cake batter etc., She had Maggi mixer that lasted for nearly a decade but this was about 2-3 decades back and swears by it's quality.

I am unable to find Maggi grinders locally. I have found the same model for the same price at Amazon and Flipkart but they are not Amazon Fulfilled or by WS Retail on Flipkart. This worries me a bit. Also the warranty bit makes me wonder if I should go hunt for it more locally or just buy it online and then figure out what to do later if there are issues with it.

Please advice.

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
Why dont you take it to a shop and get it repaired? Local shops take exchange of old mixer too since the motor if working can be sold back to company for 500-600 rupees. So you will get 500 rupees discount if you buy locally.

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
Why dont you take it to a shop and get it repaired? Local shops take exchange of old mixer too since the motor if working can be sold back to company for 500-600 rupees. So you will get 500 rupees discount if you buy locally.

I found it at a shop and bought the same one as flipkart and amazon but at a lesser price and now I know I have to take it to their shop while it is in warranty. They of course were quoting the MRP of 3400/- but reduced it to 2500/- after I mentioned exchange later he said 2500/- regardless of whether I exchange or not so I took it at 2500/- without exchange.

Will exchange it later for something else.