Magzter Gold subscription Sharing - Rs.500 for one year

Got a magzter subscription till December 05, 2023.
If anyone interested let me know. Pricing being 500+ (1500/4) or 500+ (1500/interested, to a max of 4).
I would only do this if enough people are interested or willing as 1500 is sharing price for 3 year plan.

Why are u guys not opting for practically free 3 yr sub from freecharge offer?

Please explain more and also, do we guaranteed get the cashback or whatever it which we can use for future recharges? In Dec 2020 we ad made a group with 5 people and taken subscription at Rs. 500 each (shared the 2500 one) but I would like this one you are telling. Also someone had somewhere mentioned about some cashkaro etc cashback related offer too. No clue about it.

I had one yr sub once. Got from similar offer. My brother has 3 yr sub now got from this offer.

Just follow their conditions and procedure strictly/meticulously to not leave any chance of not getting cashback. It takes time as stated in terms to get cashback but both me as well as my brother had got mentioned cashback.

I am planning to again apply for this 3 yr deal. Just want to confirm if I can share my brother's sub before I go ahead.

Btw how magzter is better than jio mags? Both don't offer autocar now which I was interested in. Any other substantial benefit?

Last edited:
I had one yr sub once. Got from similar offer. My brother has 3 yr sub now got from this offer.

Just follow their conditions and procedure strictly/meticulously to not leave any chance of not getting cashback. It takes time as stated in terms to get cashback but both me as well as my brother had got mentioned cashback.

I am planning to again apply for this 3 yr deal. Just want to confirm if I can share my brother's sub before I go ahead.

Btw how magzter is better than jio mags? Both don't offer autocar now which I was interested in. Any other substantial benefit?

I tried jio mags but it has too less stuff it seems compared to magzter.

The link seems ok but if I got to freecharge directly and try to find this offer, I cannot see it anywhere. Due to this I am scared to go through your link as freecharge can always tell the offer was not valid anymore and such. But yes the link does say valid till "Valid till 31 January 2022".

Last edited:
It's available on freecharge. One just have to dig it out from lot of other options there. I had bookmarked it so it was easier for me to find it. There is nothing special about the link I shared. On the deal page itself there is option to share the deal. So used that sharing option otherwise would have shared screenshot.

It's available on freecharge. One just have to dig it out from lot of other options there. I had bookmarked it so it was easier for me to find it. There is nothing special about the link I shared. On the deal page itself there is option to share the deal. So used that sharing option otherwise would have shared screenshot.

Ok it also seems the 3 years membership of magzter is something like 1 year of gold and 2 years of gold lite which is severely curtailed. Can you check your membership. Also when did you claim this offer and would be great if you can sort of direct as how to go and find this offer from freecharge website instead of using your link. Just to be sure.

Ok it also seems the 3 years membership of magzter is something like 1 year of gold and 2 years of gold lite which is severely curtailed. Can you check your membership. Also when did you claim this offer and would be great if you can sort of direct as how to go and find this offer from freecharge website instead of using your link. Just to be sure.
Where do it say this?

Where do it say this?

I am probably wrong. This is indeed proper 3 years of GOLD membership. I checked on screenshot on desidime where it showed 1 year GOLD and 2 years GOLD Lite . I really want to go for this offer but just concerned if the offer will track or not properly and whether I will get the 4K cashback. Because if I don't, I will need to start asking people to join me and share membership at 1K each.

@Harpy.eagle when did you get this offer redeemed and did you fill their google form and gave the link you gave here as reference where the freecharge offer was listed?

@logistopath @mh09ad5578 @manucitc

Just tagging you guys since you too wanted to continue / renew membership. This "free" cashback offer will be great for 3 years of membership but I am just scared to continue lest I don't get cashback.

Just visit freecharge and you will find this deal in exclusive deals section. No one needs to use link I shared. You have to get link from your own freecharge account like buying the deal (which gives you link to buy magzter sub) it's pretty simple. @raksrules you are overthinking too much.

My brother had subbed On 13th October 2020 and got cashback on 11th Feb 2021.

So don't worry too much, just follow the procedure properly as mentioned on freecharge site.

ONE NEEDS TO FILL FORM ON THE SAME DAY.

As long as user doesnt mind Getting cashback after so many days it's fine.

My brother's account has some issue. Realised last week only but it will be sorted I am sure. He had received magzter subscription mail from usa. I have already told him to raise ticket last week only but since he is busy and this is least priority thing he shall do it at his own time.

It's registered on his mail id. Otherwise I would have done it already. Actually I was going to buy another 3 yr sub for me through freecharge but don't know if family sharing is free or paid so wanted to find more info about it before going through freecharge again.

Last edited:
I am probably wrong. This is indeed proper 3 years of GOLD membership. I checked on screenshot on desidime where it showed 1 year GOLD and 2 years GOLD Lite . I really want to go for this offer but just concerned if the offer will track or not properly and whether I will get the 4K cashback. Because if I don't, I will need to start asking people to join me and share membership at 1K each.

@Harpy.eagle when did you get this offer redeemed and did you fill their google form and gave the link you gave here as reference where the freecharge offer was listed?

@logistopath @mh09ad5578 @manucitc

Just tagging you guys since you too wanted to continue / renew membership. This "free" cashback offer will be great for 3 years of membership but I am just scared to continue lest I don't get cashback.
I'm in bro

Back