Magzter Gold subscription Sharing - Rs.500 for one year

You can probably get it for free if CashKaro cashback still works fine. I had used it once 3 years ago when Magzter subscription was 999 and I had received the full amount couple of months later. Not sure if it still works well though as there a lot of reviews about missing cashbacks.

@raksrules
I was trying to read the TIME magazine on the Magzter Gold but despite changing country it still says not available in your location.
Does it mean i need to use a US proxy to access US content?????

@raksrules
I was trying to read the TIME magazine on the Magzter Gold but despite changing country it still says not available in your location.

I saw TIME as preview only and I sometimes feel time may not be part or gold subscription anywhere since even in another US Library related app I use, TIME is not available.
You may ask their CC and see what they say.

@raksrules

Accessible through VPN but its paid. There are magazines that need to be bought separately.

Accessible through VPN but its paid. There are magazines that need to be bought separately.
Yes precisely. Some magazines are available but not part of our already paid subscription. Like some of the Amazon Videos where even with prime subscription, there are many things for whom we need to pay to watch.

Yes precisely. Some magazines are available but not part of our already paid subscription. Like some of the Amazon Videos where even with prime subscription, there are many things for whom we need to pay to watch.

Caravan mag used to be free, now its paid. Slightly shady that all this is not revealed somewhere in form of a list of paid ones

I am planning to buy the yearly subscription costing 2000. Looking for 3-4 other users so that we can share it at 500 or 400 per head.

PM me if you are interested.

• Will buy it using CashKaro. Will take the payment from everyone and then refund the amount once I get the cashback.
  • In the worst-case scenario if cashback is not honored by CashKaro, then I will share proof of rejection

I am planning to buy the yearly subscription costing 2000. Looking for 3-4 other users so that we can share it at 500 or 400 per head.

• Will buy it using CashKaro. Will take the payment from everyone and then refund the amount once I get the cashback.
  • In the worst-case scenario if cashback is not honored by CashKaro, then I will share proof of rejection

Sorry, we already formed a group of 5.

Looking for interested folks

@Striker10 @PHOENiX117, @fLUX
They might be interested
You may drop a pm to them folks, as I think system wide notice may not be reaching users...
All the best
Thanks pinged them, seems no one is interested now :p

Bump too

I am in for 1 (but possibly 2) slots at 500 per year each!
Great I can purchase using cashkaro or you can (I had purchased one 2 years ago through them so more chances of them cheating).

Either way is fine with me.
We can split 3 ways too.. About 666 per slot.. Let me know

I am in for one slot, can purchase it, open to others purchasing it as well. They sell user data, mine is already sold probably.
Have received cashback on Cashkaro for few past purchases.
A suggestion - Please don't use a browser with any ad / other blockers installed, that'll block the cashback link.

I am in for one slot, can purchase it, open to others purchasing it as well. They sell user data, mine is already sold probably.
Have received cashback on Cashkaro for few past purchases.
A suggestion - Please don't use a browser with any ad / other blockers installed, that'll block the cashback link.
Pls check pm

Back