Car & Bike Mahindra Duro DX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
125cc engine promises some power. All I want to know about is its pick up and mileage details!! Somebody help…….

why dont you think of Suzuki access...great pickup..125 CC..

and i am getting not less than 45kmpl...(from good petrol bunk)...

Thanks.

well, I read a review on new Durodx.... I feel it has been upgraded, keeping in mind the conditions of the Indian roads. Features like Telescopic type suspension, Dual rated coil spring for progressive suspension, Hydraulically damped suspension etc...

this is the reason I am planning to go for Durodx!!

insane.nick said:
The one thing that you are going to like about the Mahindra Duro 125DXc most is the new brake lock lever on the left side. When engaged, it would prevent the vehicle from rolling down even when parked on a steep incline. Mahindra says that they incorporated this change based on the feedback from their customers.

i think Activa and Access also has this...

i think mahindra durodz has some unique new features like DI (Digital Ignition) engine, which sounds interesting. along with that you have advanced telescopic suspension, long wheel base - suitable for Indian roads. Talking about price, it has been priced between 40-50k that's much affordable with a mileage of 53 kmpl, which is amazing. With these features, mahindra duro dz stands to be better than Honda Activa & Suzuki Access...

i think mahindra durodz has some unique new features like DI (Digital Ignition) engine, which sounds interesting. along with that you have advanced telescopic suspension, long wheel base - suitable for Indian roads. Talking about price, it has been priced between 40-50k that's much affordable with a mileage of 53 kmpl, which is amazing. With these features, mahindra duro dz stands to be better than Honda Activa & Suzuki Access...

Agreeing with vikram………….Duro dz is really a powerful scooter. As I have purchased it one month back and it’s really doing well in terms of performance and the comfort level on rough roads is amazing. Must say, Mahindra has done a commendable job and it indeed is better than the activa and access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back