FS: Others Mann Co. Supply Crate TF2 Keys (Can be sold on Steam Community Market for Steam Wallet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygarg

Disciple
Aug 29, 2017
Bangalore
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 23, 2024
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
I am selling Mann Co. Supply Crate TF2 Keys. At the time of posting this thread, each key costs Rs 173.97 in the Steam Community market. On selling the keys in the Steam Community market, each key will fetch Rs 151.29 steam wallet. The prices may fluctuate a bit but it rarely goes below Rs 171. I have 72 keys at the moment and can get more if needed. These keys sell almost instantly in the Steam Community market.

These keys were bought using steam wallet from my steam account.

Minimum purchase quantity is 12 keys.

Cost is Rs 1500 for 12 keys. Essentially, you are getting Rs 1815 steam wallet for Rs 1500. Cost is Rs 9000 for all 72 keys. Price is non-negotiable.

Before purchasing, please ensure that you are able to use the Steam Community market and that you have been using the Steam Mobile Authenticator for at least 7 days. If you satisfy these conditions and want to purchase keys, please share your trade URL over a PM. It can be accessed by navigating to your steam Inventory, clicking on Trade Offers, and then clicking on Who can send me Trade Offers?

Attachments

• TF2 2.PNG
    TF2 2.PNG
    135.8 KB · Views: 18
  • TF2 1.PNG
    TF2 1.PNG
    156.3 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.