Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

@Dunce Paid partially for 750ti will pickup in person on Saturday and pay remaining on spot.

It's bad choice trust me 2GB card won't do you any good, not even at 720p. You can really enjoy on the 970 4GB instead. I highly suggest to take that.
Though you are correct that the 750ti is a bad choice but it looks much better a deal than the igpu and for the budget I have.

And I saw GT 210 @pcpricetracker for ~1800 something with free shipping. Maybe you would want to consider that for display out purposes? I'll be able to game something if you do so.

I really hope you change your mind. And really sorry if I'm bothering you.

And I request @Dunce to initiate a pm for Hyper 212X cpu cooler. I can't do the same as I'm a new member.

Last edited:
Request the mods to rename the field Purchase date to Original Purchase Date.

Putting their own purchase date when the product was bought used serves little to no purpose.

@Dunce Paid partially for 750ti will pickup in person on Saturday and pay remaining on spot.

It's bad choice trust me 2GB card won't do you any good, not even at 720p. You can really enjoy on the 970 4GB instead. I highly suggest to take that.
@enthusiast29 Maybe you might be interested in something like GT610 or GT730 if not in the new GT210!

@zeet2020 got some really good offers and are lower than what you are paying for the 750ti. I've requested @zeet2020 to pm you for that.

Hope to hear something positive from your side.

Thanks!

GT210 for 1800 or 750Ti for 1500. I think you know which one is absurdly overpriced.
Besides Kepler is dead, no driver support. This is at least Maxwell.
@enthusiast29 GT610 or 730 which @zeet2020 is offering?

And does driver support really matter for non gaming usage? Asking this as I never had a dedicated gpu to begin with.

My ati radeon 3000 igpu drivers maybe were last updated 2017. Despite that it performs well enough in day-to-day usage like web browsing and media consumption.

And the 750ti might be an overkill for normal usage.

Really desparate to experience some gaming. Please let it go. You can have a lot of options for non gaming usage but no options for me.

@enthusiast29 GT610 or 730 which @zeet2020 is offering?

And the 750ti might be an overkill for normal usage.
IDK what's offered by whom no one reached out to me, neither I'm interested in those very low-end cards.

Anyways, the 750Ti will be used on a family PC which has an old Xeon CPU and won't just be used for display out but some indie games and older racing games as well.
As for what's overkill, I know the kind of workload and system requirements needed for such games so the GT730 or below won't do it.

My 1050Ti just died a few weeks ago it was already having a dead fan and now the MOSFETs just blew while running.
I wrote "display out" use there since the PC can't even run right now.
I already committed to the seller and I won't go back.

I again highly suggest you to go for the 4GB (a must even on 720p) card for your AAA gaming use case, maybe negotiate since the seller is open to it.
Besides as you say you have a Phenom CPU I'm pretty sure it'll be a waste since you will be heavily bottlenecked by it.
If you want to play AAA games, you need to save up and change the whole platform out. There's no way around it.

IDK what's offered by whom no one reached out to me, neither I'm interested in those very low-end cards.

Anyways, the 750Ti will be used on a family PC which has an old Xeon CPU and won't just be used for display out but some indie games and older racing games as well.
As for what's overkill, I know the kind of workload and system requirements needed for such games so the GT730 or below won't do it.

My 1050Ti just died a few weeks ago it was already having a dead fan and now the MOSFETs just blew while running.
I wrote "display out" use there since the PC can't even run right now.
I already committed to the seller and I won't go back.

I again highly suggest you to go for the 4GB (a must even on 720p) card for your AAA gaming use case, maybe negotiate since the seller is open to it.
Besides as you say you have a Phenom CPU I'm pretty sure it'll be a waste since you will be heavily bottlenecked by it.
If you want to play AAA games, you need to save up and change the whole platform out. There's no way around it.
Oh! Never knew about you usage. Sorry for the troubles. And because of that phenom crap, I wanted to get something which can be used with it. Currently doesn't have the money for a complete pc build and won't be having for the next 2-3 years either.

750ti I'm sure would have given me some good experience on my phenom. And I am not running behind the newer AAA titles which requires you to have a mammoth pc. Wanted to play the older titles, which I'm sure the 750ti can do 25-30ish fps on 720p with a phenom crap.

Anyways, do let me know if you ever makeup your mind to get your 1050ti repaired or upgrade the 750ti to something else. I'll be happy to have it anytime.

Last edited:
There is an mx anywhere 3 for sale in the market for 4k, when i know it was available for sale at 3k at that time. Here's my proof. I bought it the next day. The seller has probably masked the price in anticipation of this. Is it considered gentlemanly (not legal, which is a much lower standard) to buy things on sale and then mark it up and sell? Essentially this is what retailers do, so i don't think this is wrong. But I've seen plenty of people do this, and plenty get frowned upon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-102608.png
    Screenshot_20221119-102608.png
    245.4 KB · Views: 83
Is it considered gentlemanly to buy things on sale and then mark it up and sell
It depends on how you look at it, it's very difficult to say yes or no to this.

Let's consider the following:
I am looking at Amazon/Flipkart or any other site at random and find a product at deep discount (let's say 3000 vs 6000). I have no intention of using it, but I buy it in anticipation of being able to sell at a profit.

Scenario 1:
You are looking for the same product a month later and find it for 6000. You regret missing the sale. Then you see me selling it for 5k. Because I bought it for cheap, you end up saving 1k, I make a profit of 2k. In this case I'm a saviour.

Scenario 2:
You are looking for the same product and see there's a sale. By the time you reach the sale page, the product is already out of stock. Then you see me selling it for 5k on the forum. In this case I'm a scalper.

Good or bad, basically there's no way you can stop someone from doing this if they want to. With numerous bots and sites which scan for such deals, the only time a genuine buyer can grab a good deal is when there's no shortage of the product. This is what a perfectly competitive market is like, when information asymmetry and access restrictions get removed. The prices are driven by demand and supply. If there's sufficient supply, there's no way for scalpers to benefit a lot. In times of scarcity, no matter what, scalpers will benefit.

And this is not a new thing, it's been happening for long in all marketplaces. When there's scarcity of rice/wheat, hoarders will buy huge quantities, exacerbate the scarcity to drive up prices even further, then sell there stock at huge profits. This happens for onions practically once every 2 years when prices start going to Rs. 100 a kg. When this happens for essential commodities, some times the government steps in, sometimes they don't.

And it is happening right now with oil worldwide. This is how markets work. So stop overthinking it and just let it be.

Someone is doing family GPU business in classified section on TechEnclave. By the look of no. of gpu posted by him/her clearly indicate it's minning use. Be mindful before buying and don't rely on reason for selling or gpu belongs to his/her friend/brother/niece.

That 'someone' sold a GPU RMAed in October, a GPU purchased in october and a GPU bought with an entire gaming system more expensive than the GPU itself. Anyone calling a October purchased GPU to be a mining used GPU is clearly spreading baseless rumors.

Kin
That 'someone' sold a GPU RMAed in October, a GPU purchased in october and a GPU bought with an entire gaming system more expensive than the GPU itself. Anyone calling a October purchased GPU to be a mining used GPU is clearly spreading baseless rumors.
Mind sharing the thread so that we can judge for ourselves too?

There is no harm in buying/selling gpu (whether used in minning or not). Only concern is buyer should have visibility. Even i know someone who is buying mining gpu on WhatsApp group and selling on various forum and bill is from chandigarh/banglore/himachal pradesh/kolkata. and we've already seen few other issue related with fraud on this forum.

There is no harm in buying/selling gpu (whether used in minning or not). Only concern is buyer should have visibility. Even i know someone who is buying mining gpu on WhatsApp group and selling on various forum and bill is from chandigarh/banglore/himachal pradesh/kolkata. and we've already seen few other issue related with fraud on this forum.
Again the same baseless claim. How can be a October purchased GPU becomes a mining GPU? Who is this miner buying a gaming system more expensive than his GPU? Did you even read the thread or look at the invoice ? The buyers have even received the GPU's and some even left feedback. So if the GPU is bought from different places then it becomes a scam? Have you heard of selling on someone's behalf ?

Last edited:
Seems like some sellers are hesitant to reveal the prices at which they sold their wares. Even after having sold them. I don't understand the logic. You've already sold the item/s. Why can't you reveal the price even via PM?
I don't understand anything around here anymore...
There is an mx anywhere 3 for sale in the market for 4k, when i know it was available for sale at 3k at that time. Here's my proof. I bought it the next day. The seller has probably masked the price in anticipation of this. Is it considered gentlemanly (not legal, which is a much lower standard) to buy things on sale and then mark it up and sell? Essentially this is what retailers do, so i don't think this is wrong. But I've seen plenty of people do this, and plenty get frowned upon
Depends on one's thought convenience. It's also not specifically mentioned in the market rules so don't think too deep. I've been here for a pretty long time (okay so I just noticed that you've been here much longer than I have so yeah that's embarrassing :oops: ) so I'll say that you're only going to end up having useless arguments with others. If any member wants to do the same let them do it but let such members not say the same to others. Keep your hypocrisy to yourself and don't clutter the FS threads that's all.

Last edited:
Back