Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Genuine question, people who post their invoices on the market place with the price being blacked out, whats the reason?

Cause if I ever see that in a thread, it just makes me VERY unlikely to buy the product cause I automatically assume you got it on a pricing error/clearance type of deal and are now selling it at a premium.

Genuine question, people who post their invoices on the market place with the price being blacked out, whats the reason?

Cause if I ever see that in a thread, it just makes me VERY unlikely to buy the product cause I automatically assume you got it on a pricing error/clearance type of deal and are now selling it at a premium.
They're probably just buying stuff via deals to flip for a profit. IMHO if the listing says Invoice Available, then except personal details like name & address, everything else should be visible. It is part of the sale after all.

They're probably just buying stuff via deals to flip for a profit. IMHO if the listing says Invoice Available, then except personal details like name & address, everything else should be visible. It is part of the sale after all.

Yeah thats what I assume too. And yeah, if you have the invoice, I honestly cant think of any real reason to hide the price.

I was asking more in terms of the asking pricing vs a brand-new unit, but I found an even better offer and took it, XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade M.2 NVME 2TB @ Rs. 8153/- in the prime day deal.

I was asking more in terms of the asking pricing vs a brand-new unit, but I found an even better offer and took it, XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade M.2 NVME 2TB @ Rs. 8153/- in the prime day deal.
How? I see it for 9k.

Price dropped to Rs 7800. Looking for a quick sale
IMO you need to drop the price further to have a shot at selling because SSDs prices have crashed. I bought Gigabyte Aorus 1TB Gen4 SSD for 11k around Mar 2022, now its around 6k. KC3000 is a top-tier Gen4 SSD at 7k.
Just be open to negotiations, see what people offer.

offtopic:
Reddit is filled with S70 failure posts. All the best!

can we get option to bump FS thread once every 3 days atleast? People can always sort by first message to check the latest sale threads

Hey, I was not aware.

I based these prices on a quick search of https://pcpricetracker.in
I have reduced the prices based on the feedback.
ComponentPrice
CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X11000
MOBO: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO AC13000
RAM: XPG DDR4 GAMMIX D30 3000MHZ 16GB2000 per 16 GB chip (8000 in total)
GPU: INNO3D RTX 2070 SUPER TWIN17000
PSU: CORSAIR RM1000X10000
NVMe: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB3000
CASE: CORSAIR AIR CARBIDE 5405000
FansSend me offers
According to the current second hand market prices ,

Ryzen 7 3700x is available at around 8-9k
B550 Aorus Pro around 9k
RTX 2070 Super around 14-15k

sorry if it ruins your pricing table , but this is what it is… and these prices are not my assumption these are based on my past deals

B550 Aorus Pro around 9k

sorry if it ruins your pricing table , but this is what it is… and these prices are not my assumption these are based on my past deals
can you pls put the reliable link for reference. otherwise it's just price policing.

can you pls put the link for reference.
These prices are based on my past deals done offline , and u can get the above mentioned Components at the mentioned prices in Nehru Place Easily ✌
can you pls put the reliable link for reference. otherwise it's just price policing.

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpeg
    IMG_0517.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

B550 Aorus Pro around 9k

8k to 9k for a 3700x is too low, gameloot is offering 8k cash and 10k as credit and selling the same thing for 13.4k

An asking of 10k to 11k here is a fair price.

Back