Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Sometimes one chance is all that these "Scamsters" need, uske baad Kya "Life jinga la la " :p

Ye toh bas bahana hai, No one in is going to open a business like this in a time like this. I will see the shop license papers only then believe the Op (But thats asking too much here, Especially since I m not interested in buying anything from the op).
And how come he doesn't have anything else to sell ? Intrigues me . . .
Just accept that he used it for mining and now looking to offload before everything comes crashing and believe me no one will question him, Infact people will appreciate that he didn't hide the facts. I am not against the miners (they are trying to put money and time to do a business) but I hate scalpers because they are the ones who made quick profit and screwed many genuine members. (mauke ka fayda)

Last edited:
Just accept that he used it for mining and now looking to offload before everything comes crashing and believe me no one will question him, Infact people will appreciate that he didn't hide the facts. I am not against the miners (they are trying to put money and time to do a business) but I hate scalpers because they are the ones who made quick profit and screwed many genuine members. (mauke ka fayda)
No, even the miners have wreaked havoc on the gpu market for the last few years.

And i can't believe the impact chia miners have had on the storage market even in india. Take a basic sata ssd like the samsung 870 evo 250gb. it was something like 3.2k late last year. start may it was 3.6k. now 3rd party sellers are selling it for 4.6k on amazon/fk. this is seriously f*cked up. scalpers are just taking it to another level altogether. the root cause is mining.

sorry for the rant...

No, even the miners have wreaked havoc on the gpu market for the last few years.

And i can't believe the impact chia miners have had on the storage market even in india. Take a basic sata ssd like the samsung 870 evo 250gb. it was something like 3.2k late last year. start may it was 3.6k. now 3rd party sellers are selling it for 4.6k on amazon/fk. this is seriously f*cked up. scalpers are just taking it to another level altogether. the root cause is mining.

sorry for the rant...
No need to be sorry for telling the truth, We are on a Tech forum and discussing hardware price that means all of us have gone through the pain. What I meant was that if we choose between the 2 then Scalpers are worse where as miners are just bad (doesn't mean they are good, Less evil is still an evil). I agree about the price as I've recently upgraded all PC parts including bunch of SSD's so I know the pain

Someone's selling 970 Evo 250gb for 4400rs with no warranty, if anyone's interested in buying that buy it new from here instead Link
If that doesn't workout there are other options too like Xpg S11 Pro and others with similar performance for less price.

Someone's selling 970 Evo 250gb for 4400rs with no warranty, if anyone's interested in buying that buy it new from here instead Link
If that doesn't workout there are other options too like Xpg S11 Pro and others with similar performance for less price.
It's decent offer for 3.8k at best in my opinion

It depends on people, it's a good option for someone wanting to use it only as a boot drive. I have a 250gb SSD for os and a HDD for gaming. Considering old prices it's not that bad now, when I bought my PC these 250gb nvme prices started at 6k.

Buyers, keep in mind that this X570 has horrible VRMs and power delivery in general.

Buyers, keep in mind that this X570 has horrible VRMs and power delivery in general.
But it is more than enough for upto 3800x with oc above that it will require major air cooling.

IN general MSI and Gigabyte suck...

I dont think it can be widely generalised like that. The MSI tomahawk series and Gigabyte Aorus pro and above and Vision series are pretty good. For after sales though both do have a similar bad image
WRT service and their 450 series mobos suckd. They still have issues with rgb/argb compatibility.
In this regards Asus/Asrock rocks! No bugs.

I think the market section needs a "seller must not hide/remove price of the items sold" rule.
Also it would be better for this thread to be moved to the forum feedback section since the market section falls under the forum anyway.

Some people absolutely have no class. Both are from the same guy. smh.
Screenshot_20210706-113411~2.png
Screenshot_20210706-113605~2.png

88183271_112399923699786_3140383102178689024_n~2.jpg

It reminded me of this video

Last edited:
Is there any point to sellers removing the price from their listing once it's been sold? I can somewhat understand hiding the price on the invoice, but this is just such an odd thing to do. What is the rationale behind it?

Back