Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

On 14.5k that still comes to under 20k. But then why the extra 2-3k each time? they eat that much as "margin"?

You're not taking into account the tax that Americans have to pay on their purchase as well which varies from state to state.
You won't find it retailing for the USD price anywhere else either, you cannot expect parity by directly converting the USD price to INR. Just look at Canadian, Australian and European prices, they too pay considerably a lot more than the USD price for the same product.

Just curious if:

* Someone orders a product from Amazon.
* He gets the product.
* He downloads the invoice. So he has a valid invoice.
* He raises a return request.
* He returns an old/damaged/fake product.
* Now, he has the product and a valid, genuine invoice.
* He lists the product on TE.

What happens in this case?

Is this the reason how some people sell products at less than market price even with invoice?

Just curious if:

* He gets the product.

Is this the reason how some people sell products at less than market price even with invoice?
this is why some people also buy latest dead products or popular products which are still being sold ,i havent bought some gpu/cpu etc from amazon/fK as i cannot confirm that CPU/GPU SN: is on the invoice itself. if that's not there people could easily claim DOA but can confirm . traditional shops do put that on the invoice so they can easily the SN of the proc and Invoice

Just curious if:

* He gets the product.

Kuch nahin hoga. It has been done and nothing was done inspite of advance warning.

this is why some people also buy latest dead products or popular products which are still being sold ,i havent bought some gpu/cpu etc from amazon/fK as i cannot confirm that CPU/GPU SN: is on the invoice itself. if that's not there people could easily claim DOA but can confirm . traditional shops do put that on the invoice so they can easily the SN of the proc and Invoice
In my experience, Amazon does put the SN on the invoice and the guy picking up the return checks the SN against the return info on their app.

Just curious if:

* He gets the product.

Well, yes people have done this but its not that easy if not impossible now
The products are verified for the serial number, and other requisite details if there are any first.
You must be aware that their refunds are not processed at once so whosoever does it will do at a huge risk coz this amounts to a clear case of criminal intent and Amazon can definitely lodge a case against such individuals.

You're not taking into account the tax that Americans have to pay on their purchase as well which varies from state to state.
You won't find it retailing for the USD price anywhere else either, you cannot expect parity by directly converting the USD price to INR. Just look at Canadian, Australian and European prices, they too pay considerably a lot more than the USD price for the same product.
I have been wrong my whole life.

Well how can this even happen?
Amazon/FK do verify the product at their ends, they aren't fools to fool them easily.

Its like someone ordered a 3060 and put return/refund request and stick with someones dead 3060. Thats impossible unless make/model/looks etc all matched.

Well how can this even happen?
Amazon/FK do verify the product at their ends, they aren't fools to fool them easily.

Its like someone ordered a 3060 and put return/refund request and stick with someones dead 3060. Thats impossible unless make/model/looks etc all matched.
thats what we are trying to say scamster would hunt for exact models but damaged /dead , buy from you for throwaway prices or jst free and would try to pull this off
one of my frnd did the same thing ,used mi headphone , one of the bud went bad , he ordered new ones exact same model and raised a replacement and he got those this was in initial days

If this is whats happening then be ready for no refunds on any good except replacements just like what happened to mobile biz. It was due to such cheap morons who ordered phones for review or a exp. before sending for a refund and thus the policy came in place.

Is the 1060 demand really that much these days?
I sold my gigabyte 1060 6gb for 8k last year now I'm seeing people asking 15k for it..
What happened? Another mining craze?
Living under a rock i see . Yes another mining craze has began and I'm unsure how long this one will last (as I was 3 years back too). On top of that, there's shortages of gpus everywhere

Last edited:
Living under a rock i see . Yes another mining craze has began and I'm unsure how long this one will last (as I wwas3 years back too). On top of that, there's shortages of gpus everywhere
I don't really follow the mining situation that much.. Although just googled and found that cryptocurrencies are at an all time high..
Still, I really don't understand how the whole thing works.

Back