Massive Rig for Sale ( Great for Gaming/Video editing/any other heavy usage )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadly said:
Hi Chaztin YGPM
Whole rig on hold for Deadly for 24 hours.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

An Update: I just had chat with an HP Customer Service Agent and according to him its warranty is Valid in India ( for the whole PC ) based on its Serial Number and Product Number, invoice is not necessary. Its warranty is officially Valid till July 2012.

Off the hold now. Available again.

Before I offer it to some local dealer a final price drop. Price is now 76k + shipping.

Rig deserves a free bump.... Heart breaking to see that over the years, OEM manufacturers still make extremely crappy Chassis even today. The Obsidian 800d would give this baby a real inferiority complex.

Hi, as PMed could you confirm for sure if WinXP 32 bit and Win764 bit can run in dual boot on this Proccy. Obviously Win7 will run but whether 32bit XP can run? Anyone on the forum can help?

I forgot to add that the system has 7.1 channel sound system and optical out as well.

All for 76k.

Chaz

thanks ;)

By the way price now is Rs. 75,000.00 only!

Also I am ready to exchange this system with a Macbook Pro thats in good condition.

Chaz

Okay I am disintegrating the system now:

Processor - 43k
Chasis + PSU + MoBo - 3.5k
BR Writer - 6.5k
BR Rom - 4k
RAM x 24GB - 11k
nVidia GTX 260X - 4.5k
HDD - 4k ( WD Blue )

Please note, now that I am disintegrating and selling warranty won't be applicable anymore as its only applicable if the system as a whole is purchased and not on its separate OEM parts.

Sandy said:
Any testing/DOA warranty on the parts?
Yes one week for sure :).

Dushie said:
YGPM for chasis,Psu & Mobo
I am about to close the deal for whole PC with " ajayr ", if it doesn't go through I will update the thread asap.

Whole rig sold to " ajayr ".

@ajayr: Did you buy the entire monster? Congrats!

If not I m in for the RAM!

@ajayr: Did you buy the entire monster? Congrats!
If not I m in for the RAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back