Max Payne 3 - Discussion Thread

I'm not losing hope yet... but I do have that nagging feeling this might be a let down. Damn I want so much out of this game in the single player act. Remedy had done such great jobs with MP 1 and 2, it would be highly disappointing if Rockstar ruins it.

Trying to recover from his traumatic past, Max Payne tries to begin life afresh, working as a private security guard. His task is to protect a wealthy industrialist and his family in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Max is forced to fight to save his clientsand clear his name, when gangs target the family under his protection. This is his chance to once and for all, rid himself of the demons that have tortured him since the conclusion of Max Payne 2. :gun2::gunsmile:

Trailer released. Expected release in March 2012. Somehow I don't see Max Payne 3 being as awesome as the first two installments :(. Still, I sincerely hope that I am proved wrong :). Fingers crossed, and waiting for March 2012.

^^ Another Thumbnail with Shahid Afridi ;)

1 thing is that why did they make him a Bodyguard? That sucks man. Its like I'm watching a bald american Salman Khan like a Bodyguard :s

I'm pretty sure R* is messing this up. Story will suck gameplay will be awesome!

I am trying to find any graphical upgrade between this and gta 4 which released a few years ago.

Just can't believe my eyes how mediocre it looks.

Ps- Walter white> maxpayne

max-payne-hangover.jpg

Just ended MP1 and MP2(at 5 AM today). So, on this thread now...what's with the change in max payne? Sorry could not go through all he thread it's too big. Is it continuation from the 2nd?

@ Altair:

According to Rockstar this game center's around a new chapter in Max Payne's life. The game takes place some 8-12 years after MP2. Since MP2, Max has shifted from NY to Sao Paulo, Brazil and now works as a private security to a wealthy family. He has also aged, put on a couple of pounds as seen from the trailer. Just go through his website mate:

Max Payne 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black_Hawk said:
@ Altair:

According to Rockstar this game center's around a new chapter in Max Payne's life. The game takes place some 8-12 years after MP2. Since MP2, Max has shifted from NY to Sao Paulo, Brazil and now works as a private security to wealthy family. He has also aged, put on a couple of pounds as seen from the trailer. Just go through the link mate:

Man on Fire (2004 film) - Wiki

Fixed for you! :bleh:

rajveersingh09 said:

Good interesting read. I would say much better than that 1:30 seconds trailer. I was particularly happy to know that some levels only are set during the day, rest are all at night in the original MP noir style. They seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on building this new chapter in Max Payne's life, a new woven story... hoping Rockstar can get it right. :)

Back