May I flaunt ..

She can't put it to much use, that we would know of. It is my painful duty to tell you all that after a few weeks Skylark will be leaving us temporarily....

bottle said:
what games have you lined up for the big test ? :D

At the moment, I wanna try Far Cry on FULL settings! :D. Had tried on the minimum settings last time, which wasn't as much fun :no:. Same goes for S.TA.L.K.E.R.. Got Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter with the card.. So would be trying it first! ;)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Make it Dudette.:eek:hyeah:

Congrats Dudette- awesome- simply awesome- the best buy in showoff till date.:thumb:
Coz most gals i know would kill their BF/Hubby for buying the same for self instead of some girly stuff for them.:p

And make it the Corsair HX620- kick@$$ psu for ur kick@$$ card- especially since many are gonna get kicked soon.:p

Hahaha.. Thanks! Am looking for Corsair HX620.. but apparently it isn't available.. So lets see! :p

spacescreamer said:
Ye shauq kab se laga madam ..? aapke shauq ne mere ko shock de diya ..

Do i kno a lil gurl who was cribbing over her basic rig a few months back and now is able to post in the SHOW OFF section ...???

Congrats on the purchase.. and put that baby to some good use now .. :)

LOL.. I had told you that I'd be buying a GFX card! :p
Thanks anyways! :)

Congrats...:hap2:

Awesome...that was a surprise...Now talk abt this to all your friends n get the girl brigade into this stuff I say...;)

btw Im running a GTS on a powersafe 500w....so that card seems quite ok on average PSU...:)

Which monitor?

wow....shit....damn!

even the girls have a show off graphics card now :p

congrats mate!

yeah do play far cry, graw (graw 2 is even better in graphics), fear, hl2 (you can't miss this one)......

abhisheksahas said:
congrats dude

Am NOT a dude! :no: :no:

KingKrool said:
Some people aren't thinking straight - this really isn't Skylark's.
She wouldn't buy it. Not now anyway.

Renegade said:
I have said a hundred times and I say again... "I dont believe its yours" :|

TheMask said:
^ looky look.. someone is JEALOUS :rofl:

:rofl:.. Couldn't agree with you more, Masky!!!!

rPOk said:
wow....shit....damn!
even the girls have a show off graphics card now :p
congrats mate!
yeah do play far cry, graw (graw 2 is even better in graphics), fear, hl2 (you can't miss this one)......

Oh yeah! :eek:hyeah: ..Would be trying out Battlefield 2 too! Have the CD lying around for ages now! :|

Yes. And when you do so, take a screenshot. And do so with the computer properties page open... and the name of your computer should be (at least temporarily) something like Skylark.

EDIT: Me, jealous? Larky, come on. You think a lot of nasty things of me, but in all this time did I ever come across as an envious type? I am much too full of myself to be envious of anyone.

lol... your flaunts have generated quite some interest DUDETTE!!

and @ female vinchoo.. :rofl::rofl: ... great buy ya :D. and i wonder when female quad (not in the same context @ vinchoo and larky though :p) would get a pc of her own and kick some arse :bleh:

Back