Laptops MBP 2014 - should I buy one/any alternatives?

I'm using OSX Mavericks, Windows 8 and Windows 7 on my 7 year old dell Vostro. Triple-boot FTW! Get a cheaper similar specced dell (35-40k) that can be hackintoshed easily, and enjoy the joys of Windows, OSX, Linux, BSD or whatever suits your fancy :D

Also no overpriced accessories, reasonable amount of room to upgrade (Ram, HDD, SSD etc.) Believe me, when the novelty wears off and you get down to business, its these things that you will appreciate. :)

which laptop do u guys suggest? as a hack machine. i have a vostro 5460 .. but nothing much on it currently in the hack scene though i did manage to find a couple of chinese links which guys managed a mavericks boot.. without the 630m working though.. only wifi is not supported.. rest everything should work.

Any laptop which supports Mac fully. Do your research on your own. First find if someone already installed on same laptop model. If not, start searching for compatibility with MoBo, CPU, Graphics, Ethernet, Audio etc

hahah that even i know dude, I was looking for suggestions as to which ones r available locally since party monger recomended a dell model - wanted to know which one thats all.. whatever

which laptop do u guys suggest? as a hack machine. i have a vostro 5460 .. but nothing much on it currently in the hack scene though i did manage to find a couple of chinese links which guys managed a mavericks boot.. without the 630m working though.. only wifi is not supported.. rest everything should work.
Go to insanelymac, find the laptop that's working fully. Get the exact model number, and see if its working in India. Generally dell is good for this since their models are same internationally. Make sure when you go to the shop, carry something like everest to ensure the hardware is exactly the same.

Minor things like wifi can be worked on. There are plenty of Ralink cards that work with them and start at Rs. 400.

This should help http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/

hahah that even i know dude, I was looking for suggestions as to which ones r available locally since party monger recomended a dell model - wanted to know which one thats all.. whatever
I have Dell XPS L501x, Mac works like bliss. Most of Dell XPS series seem to work fine.

Back