MDcomputers 1 hr sale

Lancool 215@4990
You will need to message them on facebook for promo code.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-25-11-18-15-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-25-11-18-15-56.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 143
Lancool 215@4990
You will need to message them on facebook for promo code.
Just checked their T&C. Point numbers 3 to 5.

3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.

4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item anymore. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.

5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.

This is why I'll pay extra and go with Amazon for a peace of mind.

3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.

4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item anymore. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.

Are these terms and conditions on normal days too? i.e. on non sales day?

What the hell? Are they a business? Or selling on TE marketplace?

Cannot compare MD Computers and stores like this with Amazon. Amazon is distributed service with distributed in-house delivery network. MD Comp is one store relying on 3rd party service to deliver. Amazon can take up losses that happen due to transit problems (given how much cash they get). If people start misusing courier thing (some scammers who say that they got empty box or got stones in package. Note: not everyone who says this is a scammer.), these guys will go out of business. These guys are known to be reliable (primeabgb is another online/offline store).

If there is risk involved, I would go to local store and buy the same by paying just a bit extra. I always buy ultra sensitive parts like mobo/cpu/ram in SP Road (Bangalore) and order other components online. I just ordered a PSU on MD Comp. It is shipped via FedEx and lets see how reliable and safe they are (my first order with them).

Cannot compare MD Computers and stores like this with Amazon. Amazon is distributed service with distributed in-house delivery network. MD Comp is one store relying on 3rd party service to deliver. Amazon can take up losses that happen due to transit problems (given how much cash they get). If people start misusing courier thing (some scammers who say that they got empty box or got stones in package. Note: not everyone who says this is a scammer.), these guys will go out of business. These guys are known to be reliable (primeabgb is another online/offline store).

If there is risk involved, I would go to local store and buy the same by paying just a bit extra. I always buy ultra sensitive parts like mobo/cpu/ram in SP Road (Bangalore) and order other components online. I just ordered a PSU on MD Comp. It is shipped via FedEx and lets see how reliable and safe they are (my first order with them).
They chose the courier, not the customer. They chose the packaging, not the customer. Why should the customer have to eat up the losses that occur due to their choices?

They chose the courier, not the customer. They chose the packaging, not the customer. Why should the customer have to eat up the losses that occur due to their choices?
Like I said, they may have a valid reason. If anyone is doing fraud to get an extra unit by saying that their things are stolen in transit etc.

As I have to order another product with them, I can put up the same question to them and see what they say. You can do tye same and see why this is part of their T&C.

Like I said, they may have a valid reason. If anyone is doing fraud to get an extra unit by saying that their things are stolen in transit etc.

As I have to order another product with them, I can put up the same question to them and see what they say. You can do tye same and see why this is part of their T&C.
Thanks to whoever pointed out the TnC. I will never order from them. This is a way to go out of business. Online business runs on trust, much more than offline businesses.
Why would I order from any company which says that I pay them money first and if the item does not arrive or it arrives broken, "Bad luck." "Go to hell" is what I say to such a company.

I won't name the person but a member once told me that he bought a cabinet from primeabgb and replaced it part with old one. then sent it back for replacement as product got damaged in transit. This way he managed to revive his old cabinet along with a new one at a cost of single item. It sounds good on his part but what about the dealer who lost here

Back