FS: Others Meco 101B+ Autoranging multimeter with AC/DC Volt/Amp, capacitance, frequency measurements and continuity test. Has hold and backlight functions too.

deusExMachina

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kannur, Kerala
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 8, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to a bench multimeter.
The unit is in use currently but I'm looking to sell it to upgrade to a bench multimeter and want to avoid the clutter. The measurements are reliable but I'm giving it a 4/5 on item condition because the selector knob sometimes need an extra nudge to go into the correct mode.

I can provide additional proof/testing upon request.
meco_invoice.jpg

The probe wires are thick and the meter has HRC fuses inside, Also the probe points have a removable shroud for high voltage measurements.

Attachments

• voltage_meco.jpg
    voltage_meco.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 94
  • current_meco.jpg
    current_meco.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 90
  • labeled_medo.jpg
    labeled_medo.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 91

deusExMachina

Disciple
@SPIMaster
Let me guess, was it an Aneng 8008? I got the bench supply online from Rhydolabz. Be forewarned though, the delivery charges and tax on top jacks up the final prices by a lot. I'm working on a side project to make a similar kind of supply (0.5-15 V, 0.01 - 2 A) with a digital interface. It helps to be able to store a bunch of presets.

@CyberGhost,
Thanks! It'd be nice to have a nice watering hole for people who're into this stuff in India.