FS: Others Meco 101B+ Autoranging multimeter with AC/DC Volt/Amp, capacitance, frequency measurements and continuity test. Has hold and backlight functions too.

deusExMachina

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kannur, Kerala
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 8, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to a bench multimeter.
The unit is in use currently but I'm looking to sell it to upgrade to a bench multimeter and want to avoid the clutter. The measurements are reliable but I'm giving it a 4/5 on item condition because the selector knob sometimes need an extra nudge to go into the correct mode.

I can provide additional proof/testing upon request.
meco_invoice.jpg

The probe wires are thick and the meter has HRC fuses inside, Also the probe points have a removable shroud for high voltage measurements.

Attachments

• voltage_meco.jpg
    voltage_meco.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 248
  • current_meco.jpg
    current_meco.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 249
  • labeled_medo.jpg
    labeled_medo.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 247
@SPIMaster
Let me guess, was it an Aneng 8008? I got the bench supply online from Rhydolabz. Be forewarned though, the delivery charges and tax on top jacks up the final prices by a lot. I'm working on a side project to make a similar kind of supply (0.5-15 V, 0.01 - 2 A) with a digital interface. It helps to be able to store a bunch of presets.

@CyberGhost,
Thanks! It'd be nice to have a nice watering hole for people who're into this stuff in India.

Interested in the same, Hope it's in mint condition and you have the box,manuals etc everything that came with it. PM me the best price shipped to Bangalore

Back