Mediahome.in - DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2hnq0zl.jpg

Transcend StoreJet 25 Mobile 160GB Portable External Hard Drive

1zfm0w2.jpg

What a world we live in. We have complete computer systems that can sit in our laps, and sometimes it's still not enough: we need more storage. But some external hard drives are fragile as fine china: drop them and you have to go to an expensive data restoration service to temporarily bring your dead drive back to life. (How expensive? Last time I looked, it costs more than the drive does, and worth every penny.)

So, Transcend rides to our rescue with a drive that is both inexpensive and durable, with storage up to 160 GB. With a special suspension system AND silicone armor on the case, this tough little drive meets the U.S. Military drop-test standards and is so stamped by the manufacturer. Powered by your USB 2.0 port so it doesn't need an external adapter, it has transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps. Additional features that I've run out of room to describe.

For the person on the go, consider this drive money well-spent.

Specification :

Model |TS160GSJ25M

Interface |USB 2.0

Capacity |160GB

Form Factor |2.5"

Dimensions |5.3" x 3.2" x 0.7"

Features |To protect against data loss or damage from accidental slips or falls, the StoreJet 25 mobile meets the U.S.military droptest standards MILSTD810F with advanced twostage antishock technology, literally making it one of the safest places to keep your data.

|Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant and USB 1.1 backwards compatible

|Easy Plug and Play installation

|UltraPortability

|Additional software pack : StoreJet elite (helps you manage your data)

|OneTouch AutoBackup function

|Powered via the USB port. No external power or battery needed

|LED indicates power on and data access

Manufacturer Warranty |2 Years limited

Cost - Rs. 1999 Shipped

Only One Piece Left

2hnq0zl.jpg

Transcend StoreJet 25 Mobile 500GB Portable External Hard Drive

1zfm0w2.jpg

What a world we live in. We have complete computer systems that can sit in our laps, and sometimes it's still not enough: we need more storage. But some external hard drives are fragile as fine china: drop them and you have to go to an expensive data restoration service to temporarily bring your dead drive back to life. (How expensive? Last time I looked, it costs more than the drive does, and worth every penny.)

So, Transcend rides to our rescue with a drive that is both inexpensive and durable, with storage up to 500 GB. With a special suspension system AND silicone armor on the case, this tough little drive meets the U.S. Military drop-test standards and is so stamped by the manufacturer. Powered by your USB 2.0 port so it doesn't need an external adapter, it has transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps. Additional features that I've run out of room to describe.

For the person on the go, consider this drive money well-spent.

Specification :

Model |TS500GSJ25M

Interface |USB 2.0

Capacity |500GB

Form Factor |2.5"

Dimensions |5.3" x 3.2" x 0.7"

Features |To protect against data loss or damage from accidental slips or falls, the StoreJet 25 mobile meets the U.S.military droptest standards MILSTD810F with advanced twostage antishock technology, literally making it one of the safest places to keep your data.

|Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant and USB 1.1 backwards compatible

|Easy Plug and Play installation

|UltraPortability

|Additional software pack : StoreJet elite (helps you manage your data)

|OneTouch AutoBackup function

|Powered via the USB port. No external power or battery needed

|LED indicates power on and data access

Manufacturer Warranty |2 Years limited

Cost - Rs. 3089 Shipped

Only One Piece Left

To Order Visit :

Transcend StoreJet 25 Mobile 160GB Portable External Hard Drive

Transcend StoreJet 25 Mobile 500GB Portable External Hard Drive

I have asked for e-bay listing for the RAM through personal messages. I still not got a reply. Can I get a reply on this?

awesome pricing for the 460, waiting for the 6 series to arrive to make my decision.

Any news on that ?

choudharyankur said:
Made the payment. Order no. 600 - username Choudharyankur.

Would prefer the pen drive to be in Blue or Black colour.

Regards,

Ankur
it's black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back