MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!

Hey MH, I PMed you yesterday on here and other forum. Respond la..

Re: MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!

Order no. 00000553, paid yesterday itself from a Kotak Bank acct. Still to see confirmation :(

Anuj - can you confirm if I'm going to get the M6+E6 only i.e I'm among the first 20 buyers. Let me know please.

Is it still on. if yes. Plz PM me. I will directly pick it up tomorrow

what about COD buyers?

COD buyers have to wait. or can pay by other means. i have confirmed all payments except one. whos i have been unable to determine. kindly let me know who it is.

I just PMed you.

I have ordered thru your website vide order no. 562. The payment was done thru Kotak Bank around noon yesterday. It was done before your message stating that the deal is now over and I had posted it on this forum also. I have sent you a PM in this regard as well. Please confirm. The status still shows as pending on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back