MEElectronics M2P In-Ear Earphones with Handsfree for Android / Blackberry / iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
2q9gy87.jpg

MEElectronics M2P In-Ear Earphones with Handsfree for Android / Blackberry / iPhone

2jewsyb.jpg

Need a hands-free headset to use with your iPhone or recent model blackberry (with 3.5mm jack), want great sound, and don't want to spend much? The M2P sound-isolating in-ear headphones offer superb sound, stylish looks, and great durability. Get yours today!

Features:

• Inline microphone supports hand-free talking for iPhone, recent blackberrys, and many mobile phones (with 3.5mm jack)
  • Microphone unit has a single button remote that controls music playback on many iPods and blackberrys
  • Dynamic driver for high definition clarity and 3-D soundstage
  • Ultra-compact, lightweight in-ear design allowing deeper insertion and increased noise isolation
  • Precise, comfortable fit for long-term wearing
  • Works with iPod, iPhone and other MP3 devices

Click here for complete P version compatibility

Specifications:

• Driver: 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets
  • Housing: Solid alloy composition tuned bass port design
  • Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
  • Sensitivity: 93 dB (1mW @ 1KHz)
  • Impedance: 16 ohms
  • Connector: 3.5mm gold plated, straight connector
  • Cable: 1.22m cord (4 ft) with attached shirt clip
  • Accessories: 3 sets of ear tips (small/medium/large)
  • Microphone users guide
  • Compatible Accessories: Comply T-400 eartips
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • Dimension: 0.5 in. H x 0.75 in. W x 1.0 in. L

Cost - Rs. 449 Shipped

To Order Visit :

MEElectronics M2P In-Ear Earphones

Re: MEElectronics M2P In-Ear Earphones with Handsfree for Android / Blackberry / iPho

Gr8, now some one please tell me about it's compatibility with ZTE Blade aka Dell XCD 35.

Mediahome you can verify it's compatibility with ZTE blade at your end if you can get hold of this phone. Lots of people on this forum have this phone and it comes with a crappy headphone. Many of us may be interested if it is compatible.

Re: MEElectronics M2P In-Ear Earphones with Handsfree for Android / Blackberry / iPho

bigbyte said:
Gr8, now some one please tell me about it's compatibility with ZTE Blade aka Dell XCD 35.

Mediahome you can verify it's compatibility with ZTE blade at your end if you can get hold of this phone. Lots of people on this forum have this phone and it comes with a crappy headphone. Many of us may be interested if it is compatible.
It's not compatible with ZTE Blade sadly

Known Incompatible Phones with a 3.5mm jack :

Nokia 5230, 5800, N91, N95 (pins reversed); Samsung Galaxy 3 (I5088 , I5801, Apollo), Galaxy 5, i9000 Galaxy S / AT&T Captivate / T-Mobile Vibrant / Verizon Fascinate / Sprint Epic 4G (playback only, mic/remote do not work); HTC myTouch 3G; Many Nokia and Samsung phones have the ground and mic pins reversed, and are therefore not compatible,ZTE Blade

Can u check it for Samsung Wave GT8500 please......

Samsung's pin wiring is different so you will need to buy an adapter to use these or any other earphones for that matter.

These earphones from my experience also work with Mac with iTunes, which is kickass. Consequently, they might work with Windows based computers too at least with iTunes.

Vibu said:
Can u check it for Samsung Wave GT8500 please......
Not supported

Sad :( i dono wat to get for this Wave

Buy an adapter for your phone so you can use these or any other earphones/headphones.

Do you mind replying to your Email or PM's?

Which adapter to get?? Any links??

mediahome.in said:
bell jar which email are you refering to
Sent an email to admin@mediahome.in a few days ago. It was specified on your website. In any case, I'v already sent you a PM, transferred money into your BoB account for a PL30. Username etc was mentioned in the remarks. Please update the status and ship as soon as possible.

laemo said:
Samsung's pin wiring is different so you will need to buy an adapter to use these or any other earphones for that matter.
These earphones from my experience also work with Mac with iTunes, which is kickass. Consequently, they might work with Windows based computers too at least with iTunes.
My Samsung Champ's ear piece with microphone works perfectly for ipod touch 2G (Talking Tom) So if this works for an Ipod then shouldnt it work for Samsung's too?

DarkAngel said:
My Samsung Champ's ear piece with microphone works perfectly for ipod touch 2G (Talking Tom) So if this works for an Ipod then shouldnt it work for Samsung's too?
Well it doesnt work. I have tried many iems and all of them failed.

Well, I had read I think on Head-Fi or on their Facebook page that MEElec is working on a adapter for Samsung and Sony-Ericsson phones. If they indeed are, should be out in a couple of weeks. There are some sites (don't ask which because I don't remember) who have such adapters but they sell for as high as $40 which is ridiculous.

mediahome.in said:
bell jar which email are you refering to
Bump, Don't you think this has gone on long enough?

Either ship the product or refund the money. Sorry this has to be said in the public domain but you are not doing yourself any favors by acting this way.

Is this compatible with HTC HD2 along with the remote functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back