Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a hands-free headset to use with your iPhone or recent model blackberry (with 3.5mm jack), want great sound, and don't want to spend much? The M2P sound-isolating in-ear headphones offer superb sound, stylish looks, and great durability. Get yours today!

Features:

Inline microphone supports hand-free talking for iPhone, recent blackberrys, and many mobile phones (with 3.5mm jack)
Microphone unit has a single button remote that controls music playback on many iPods and blackberrys
Dynamic driver for high definition clarity and 3-D soundstage
Ultra-compact, lightweight in-ear design allowing deeper insertion and increased noise isolation
Precise, comfortable fit for long-term wearing
Works with iPod, iPhone and other MP3 devices

Complete list of compatible mobile phones- https://www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=155

4efIV.jpg

0CLWt.jpg

UyeCD.jpg

Specifications :

Driver: 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets
Housing: Solid alloy composition tuned bass port design
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
Sensitivity: 93 dB (1mW @ 1KHz)
Impedance: 16 ohms
Connector: 3.5mm gold plated, straight connector
Cable: 1.22m cord (4 ft) with attached shirt clip
Accessories: 3 sets of silicone ear tips (small/medium/large)
Microphone users guide
Compatible Accessories: Comply T-400 eartips
Dimension: 0.5 in. H x 0.75 in. W x 1.0 in. L

PRICE : Rs. 199 including shipping .

WARRANTY : DOA only .

PM to place your orders . Products will be shipped within 2-3 working days after receiving payment and delivered within 2-4 working days .

Right in time when I needed one (earphone with mic). What courier would you use? Pls PM me your account details :)

Re: Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones

will this work on nokia phones? or just the android ones ?

Re: Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones

^ Should work but we do not have the adapters with us . You will have to arrange that by yourself probably via eBay or directly from MEE.

Interested. Please PM your bank details.

Would you plan to stock other IEM from Meelec ?

Am Interested. Please PM your bank details. :)

Bank details please.... How are they compared to PL11's :)

Confirmed for 2 nos...plz send details :)

PM me the bank details I want 1 set.

also what will be the best price for a combine purchase of M2P x 1 and PL-11 x 1

thanks

psygeist said:
Would you plan to stock other IEM from Meelec ?

No plans right now . What particular IEM / sound signature are you interested in ? We might be able to help you out with a better option :)
harlemboy said:
Am Interested. Please PM your bank details. :)

PM'ed.
chiragsthakur said:
Bank details please.... How are they compared to PL11's :)

PM'ed. For the price these can not be compared to PL-11 directly but these are as good as any entry level IEMs can get. Also it comes with a mic which is not a part of PL-11 :)

tomemmanuel said:
Plz send bank details

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

PMed.
Supra said:
Confirmed for 2 nos...plz send details :)

PM'ed :)

Payment made and sent you a PM with details. :)

Gautam, any chance to get this along with the adapter so that it will work with Samsung Galaxy S?

Payment made and sent you a PM with details.

Also please help me to get the adapter for nokia N8, post me the link if available on ebay.in

Kindly PM bank details. I'm interested.

Can you please send me payment details ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back