Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones

Requesting everyone not to make any payments for this product for the time being . All pending orders / payment acknowledgements etc will be sorted out by tomorrow and the thread will be updated.

Re: Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones

^ Your order along with few others was shipped yesterday . We are awaiting tracking details from the warehouse in Delhi which will be updated to you .

Thanks bro... :) Few of my friends are waiting to test it
PristineNote said:
^ Your order along with few others was shipped yesterday . We are awaiting tracking details from the warehouse in Delhi which will be updated to you .

Taking one. Pm account details.

Interested in One of these... PM me your Bank Details and can i deposit cash in your account.

wait till monday for new orders if there are any pending stocks. was what the dealer told me.

AFA i was told his was a clearance sale :(

Sent NEFT payment for 2 IEMs yesterday, and awaiting confirmation from seller.

^ Your payment has been confirmed now . Check your email . All pending orders will be shipped by Monday evening and the thread will be updated . Thank you for your co-operation guys . Those awaiting shipping details & have made payments I request you to remain patient till Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back