Meelectronics M9 in mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizarp

Disciple
Hi All,

I am planning to sell my very rarely used Meelec M9 IEMs. They are brought directly from Meelec.com website.

Condition:

Mint condition, very rarely used, with bill, box and all the accessories including 4 sets of silicon ear tips – Small/Med/Large/Bi-flange, Hard-cover Clamshell Pouch, Airplane adapter and Wire organizer.

Purchase Date: 1st Mar 2010

Warranty:

6 months warranty left.

Reason for sale:

No use- lying idle since I have got my Brainwavz M1.

A Review from Head-fi:

My (Late) Review of the MEElectronics M9 - Head-Fi.org Community

Pics:

Price: Sold

Amazing price :O ! These are one of the best IEMs under 1500 range man . Should be here officially in India soon ;).

nizarp said:
Thanks Buddy
Well ,

If Its Not even Better then Pl11 And Other Not even Brainwavz M1 Then they Are Useless IEM Nizar .How Can you say this in the post above ,I have heard the m1 and its horrible in bass

Well ,

If Its Not even Better then Pl11 And Other Not even Brainwavz M1 Then they Are Useless IEM Nizar .How Can you say this in the post above ,I have heard the m1 and its horrible in bass
I don't understand what you mean by "Not even Better then Pl11"

Anyways the one reason I like the Brainwavz M1 more than the M9's is the M1 is bass light compared to M9. Some might think the bass of M1 is less, but it is the right amount of bass for my taste.

Well ,

I guess it all depends on the ears and taste of music of the end-user. Whatever your ears like, ears of some other person might not like it !!

luckyishere said:
I guess it all depends on the ears and taste of music of the end-user. Whatever your ears like, ears of some other person might not like it !!
Thats true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back